Injury Report: Canucks Injury Thread - Mar. 12th - Kesler sent back to Vancouver for testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetcoaster

Get a grip. We could all point fingers at PG Canuck, nail him and try to palm off responsibility for better content on others but ultimately we each have to knuckle down and lend a hand in contributing to the quality of this digit-al discussion.

Besides I bet if I thumbed through your history I could find some groaners.. We all make the mistake of thinking a pun is going to be cute-ical every now and then.
You did notice the emoticon in the post did you not? ";)"

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Didn't look good. With only 19 games left in the season I wouldn't be surprised to see him shutdown for the rest of it. By the time he's ready to return it will likely be near the end and I am betting the Canucks will be far out of a playoff spot.

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud 30s

Daniel Sedin (left leg) could be out for a minimum of 3 weeks. #canucks #tvasports

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011

Daniel Sedin (left leg) could be out for a minimum of 3 weeks. #canucks #tvasports

Begs the question, does this make the Canucks more or less inclined to move Kesler?

More, because they have less of a chance to make it anyway.

less, because they need Kesler more than ever and still think they can make a run.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
It sends a bad message to the team that if kesler traded that the season is lstt so it better to keep him and somehow overcome the injuries.

Wetcoaster

Could this be a blessing in disguise? Use some advanced technology and improve Daniel's skating.

Daniel Sedin. Hockey player.

A man barely alive.

GMMG: Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Daniel Sedin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

The 28 Million Dollar Man.

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
Begs the question, does this make the Canucks more or less inclined to move Kesler?

More, because they have less of a chance to make it anyway.

less, because they need Kesler more than ever and still think they can make a run.

This teams needs to win at least 14 of the last 19 games to make the playoffs. It's not happening, Kesler or not. Trade him and give Schroeder + some other young guys a look.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
This teams needs to win at least 14 of the last 19 games to make the playoffs. It's not happening, Kesler or not. Trade him and give Schroeder + some other young guys a look.

It is still possible..the team has said it again that they need to overcome injuries and win some games..their mindset is playoffs. Of course Daniel injury don't affect the offense much but it usually a sign to sell when a top 6 forward is gone

SnapIt

Feb 19, 2013
If this injury convinces Gillis to keep Kesler over a substantial package, then he would be mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad