Injury Report: Canucks Injury Thread - Mar. 12th - Kesler sent back to Vancouver for testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Continue

Player | Injury | Date of Injury | Estimated Recovery Time
Andrew Alberts|Concussion|December 29th, 2013|"Day-to-day"
Mike Santorelli|Right shoulder|January 16th, 2014|Out for season after successful surgery, out 5-6 months
Daniel Sedin|Strained Left Hamstring|March 2nd, 2014|???
Brad Richardson|Undisclosed|March 4th, 2014|???

Last edited:

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010

Thought he was probably hurt since he was playing his role and i guess met the coaching staff's expectations (which was just going out there for 5 minutes a game and hit as often as possible while trying to not allow the other team to score too many goals).

Would honestly prefer if we played our 4th line a bit more with a line-up similar to what we have now (i.e. a bit more skill rather than "enforcer"). Maybe the line could actually chip in offensively now without Sestito in the line-up then he'll actually become a healthy scratch.

Of course Torts way of playing top players top minutes might work out better for our top players (can't be much worst than first round exit) so who knows if Torts has any plans to use the 4th line much even if they start scoring...

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Thought he was probably hurt since he was playing his role and i guess met the coaching staff's expectations (which was just going out there for 5 minutes a game and hit as often as possible while trying to not allow the other team to score too many goals).

Would honestly prefer if we played our 4th line a bit more with a line-up similar to what we have now (i.e. a bit more skill rather than "enforcer"). Maybe the line could actually chip in offensively now without Sestito in the line-up then he'll actually become a healthy scratch.

Of course Torts way of playing top players top minutes might work out better for our top players (can't be much worst than first round exit) so who knows if Torts has any plans to use the 4th line much even if they start scoring...

Hopefully they start playing the 4th line more. Subbing Welsh in there for Tostito should help.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Didn't know Sestito was hurt. That's an odd one. Could have used him in this Bruins game, but oh well.

Dalpe has been playing pretty well with Wiese lately.

Pseudonymous*

i hear they're sitting edler so that he doesn't get injured before the trade is finalized :sarcasm::naughty:

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
I see Schroeder was rocking a cane in the ugly Christmas sweater pictures, damn. Guess he's still a ways away.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
It hurts the lineup a lot with Stanton out, he's a damn solid defensemen. It's Corrado time.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I know its going to be a meltdown on here but torts said they will probably use alberts.

Im guessing since its a week break during christmas do they just try to ride our top 4 mainly these next 3 games, and hope stanton can return after xmas? Surely we wont see alberts/weber pairing after pre season.

ddawg1950

Jul 2, 2010
Pender Island, BC Palm Desert, CA
I know its going to be a meltdown on here but torts said they will probably use alberts.

Im guessing since its a week break during christmas do they just try to ride our top 4 mainly these next 3 games, and hope stanton can return after xmas? Surely we wont see alberts/weber pairing after pre season.

I hope we don't either.

And I suspect Torts feels the same. If Stanton goes on IR, then i really could see Corrado called up.

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Alberts?

vader.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad