Confirmed with Link: Canucks extend GM Patrik Allvin to multi-year deal.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
I honestly have no idea what you're yammering on about...?..Whats your point..?

My point was that Allvin has done great job..but would it have been possible without JR...no, it wouldn't...JR is the architect of the resurgence of the Canucks, and the mentor to PA...

As a POHO, who is a HHOF Cup winning GM..we have a unique situation..The only other comparable would be Lou Lammiarello in NY.
Dont worry about it.. i asked you a couple questions a couple pages back after you called aome of them figureheads..

I was intrigued a little hence asking the question but i dont care anymore

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Sometimes you have to pinch yourself to be convinced that this is the same franchise that endured a lost eight years under the previous regime.

With Rutherford and Allvin in place for the next three years; and with a stacked NHL lineup; and some interesting prospects in the pipeline, this is like 'night and day'.

All it took was for the owner to hire an experienced hockey man like Rutherford and let get on with building the roster on his own terms and on his own timeline. And mercifully step out of the picture. Why did it take so long?

If Patrik Allvin doesn't win the Jim Gregory Award as the best GM in the NHL this season there needs to be an investigation.

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
I don't know to be honest I was pretty checked out for a few years there
It was a rhetorical question lol that poster is probably the most arrogant, misinformed, bad faith poster on here who has shown 0 ability for reflection and accountability and just doubles down when he knows he is wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad