Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Preds - 5-2 | De(Smith)nied | Pettersson, Aman, Hoglander, Suter, Blueger

LemonSauceD

Instigator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Easily the best Canucks team since 2011. Hockey is fun again. Vancouver is back to being a destination for players, and it's mighty fun being a fan.

It's been a long 10 years my friends, but the Canucks are back.
Im gonna start up a “Canucks quietly have the deepest forward group in the league” thread again but this time less satirical and more serious

My trolling the main boards days are behind me though

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Im gonna start up a “Canucks quietly have the deepest forward group in the league” thread again but this time less satirical and more serious

My trolling the main boards days are behind me though
pls dont, but do start a thread about how we are 19-0-0 when leading after 40 and we have 22 wins.

Which means 19/22 wins, we went into the third with a lead

Reactions: Indiana

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Man, what are you going to do with Kuzmenko now?

Suter - Pettersson - Mikheyev actually look like a potentially good line, Hoglander - Miller - Boeser generally look nice, that third line is set in stone, and now there's not even a Suter to be viable for Kuzmenko to work with on the 4th line.

Playing with Di Giuseppe/Aman/Lafferty are all major mismatches for Kuzmenko.

Reactions: Indiana

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010

Suter - Pettersson - Mikheyev actually look like a potentially good line, Hoglander - Miller - Boeser generally look nice, that third line is set in stone, and now there's not even a Suter to be viable for Kuzmenko to work with on the 4th line.

Unfortunately Kuz is a very expensive depth player.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver

Suter isn;t the long-term solution

you need to trade Kuz for someone who's more skilled than Suter

LemonSauceD

Instigator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
pls dont, but do start a thread about how we are 19-0-0 when leading after 40 and we have 22 wins.

Which means 19/22 wins, we went into the third with a lead
No, instead I’ll start a thread as to why I think Pettersson might actually be a better player than Gretzky and Howe combined. And then show highlights of this game to emphasize my point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad