Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Preds - 5-2 | De(Smith)nied | Pettersson, Aman, Hoglander, Suter, Blueger

cc

Feb 28, 2002
When was time Zadorov and Myers pair allowed a goal against 5 on 5? It feels like a long time

Reactions: Indiana

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
That stretch where we lost to the Sharks, Avs and Golden Knights had me worried for a bit.

But this team has proven they are for real.

Not Cup Contenders for real, but there's no reason this team can't make a run to the 2nd/3rd round.

That being said the Kings are a scary team themselves.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Best road game of the season. Just a comprehensive victory, better at absolutely everything. Should really have had 6 or 7 goals with some of the Grade A chances Nashville gave up after it was 4-1.

Good performances right up and down the lineup. Bottom-6 were excellent and Myers-Zadorov were outstanding.

Tyson Barrie’s legs have gone and he looks finished.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
i only caught the very end of this game but were either of those RHD they’re reportedly shopping, carrier and fabbro, any good?

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
That stretch where we lost to the Sharks, Avs and Golden Knights had me worried for a bit.

But this team has proven they are for real.

Not Cup Contenders for real, but there's no reason this team can't make a run to the 2nd/3rd round.

That being said the Kings are a scary team themselves.

Going into the season I thought we were a bubble team. So even if we are only in that secondary tier that is great progress.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad