Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Kraken - 5-2 (Motte, Hamonic, Podkolzin, Horvat, Pearson)

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Playoffs are unlikely now..certainly feels like it...The team had put itself in too big of a pit before Boudreau got here.

The Canucks played with some real urgency in January (with a decimated roster), and then they get almost 100% healthy, and crap the bed (with a no show) in a pivotal divisional game ..Not to mention it was in front of a packed house, and televised coast to coast.

The team is reverting back to poor habits ,according to Boudreau...In my estimation, this team hasn't 'fired on all cylinders' this whole season..Various players playing well, while others struggle...Compare that to the cohesive Flames who have had a buy in from every player.

Anyway, for tonight..you think this would be a win for the team...but right now, I'm not sure which team is going to show up.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
This game doesn't mean as much as other games since they aren't chasing Seattle, but f*** does it mean a lot in terms of where this team is at. They should come out and blitz the Kraken tonight. If they don't win this game after that embarrassing loss Saturday night it tells you all you need to know about this team.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
I’m up for a good game, this should be our natural rivals, I’d hate for them to get a win against us so let’s pommel them

I wanna an 8-2 win in the black skate jersey

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
We should come out flying. Playoffs are out of the picture honestly but that last game was a pathetic showing by our “leaders”

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
OEL playing banged up will not be fun, especially if it effects his already shoddy skating

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Fun boudreau = winning brand of hockey
Conservative boudreau = Travis green 2.0
But I was told all the winning was due to Boudreau and no other factor! But but but!

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Anyone know a good waffle fry place. Parallel 49 had good ones but there gone now :(

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Hoglanedr development is being destroyed right now. I think Pod can tough it out, but I really worry that Hog won't recover from this season. Dickinson on the PP is just wow

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Hopefully a showcase for Dickinson and Hamonic.

Yeah, this definitely has the feeling that possibly some decisions were made after the last game about our playoff chances and some guys will be getting showcased/pumped for trades.

Reactions: Ozone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad