Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Islanders - 6-5 (Pettersson x2, OEL, Boeser, Aman, Beauvillier)

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I can't believe they gave Pettersson that assist on the OEL goal

That one is pretty bad but my fantasy leagues with money on the line all have pettersson so I am happy. But I also get annoyed when they reward it to my opponents, probably shouldnt be an assist, might be some adjustments to some of them.

Scorekeepers in nhl are a joke for a league with gambling and money on the line.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Boeser with a 3 point night but actually a 4 point night. Miller got credited for a Boeser assist on the first Pettersson goal. Brock made the cross ice pass to Hughes. It’s amazing but Brock always manages to put up points even when playing like crap (tonight he was good obviously). Despite the uninspired play all year he’s on a 65 point pace.

It’s that fact that will be enticing to some GMs I think. Some of them are going to think the coaching staff can keep him motivated and they’ll have themselves an effective 70 point winger.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
not sure what has gotten into boeser the last couple of games. does he see a ticket out of here or is he somehow enjoying life after bo. he looked like that brock boeser guy who used to play for us tonight.

also, pettersson hasn't scored off the rush like that since forever.

a ridiculous shootout but highly entertaining.

Reactions: bh53 and Indiana

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
a win even tank nation can enjoy. even y2k would like that win against the team whose draft pick we hold.

So long as it works in our favour in the long run. I'd hate for the NYI to finish 12 least instead of 13th last then give us weaker pick next year.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Islanders are not the team they were under Trotz. I wasn’t paying attention…why did they fire him?
Huge mistake parting ways with Trotz. They couldn’t get him a single legit goal scorer during his tenure and they finally do it once their legit coach is gone.

Reactions: Indiana

Orr4Norris

Mar 2, 2018
not sure what has gotten into boeser the last couple of games. does he see a ticket out of here or is he somehow enjoying life after bo. he looked like that brock boeser guy who used to play for us tonight.

also, pettersson hasn't scored off the rush like that since forever.

a ridiculous shootout but highly entertaining.
Kuzmenko 12 mins tonight. Less than PDG.

Lou wanted him to shave Trotz said no and that was that
Sounds about right

JayDog16

Jan 19, 2019
Maybe I caught you guys on a good night but I came away impressed with the core you're working with. That's a good team you have there. I can absolutely see the Canucks as a championship caliber team in no time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad