Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Devils - 6-3 (Horvat x 2, Hunt, Hoglander, Pearson, Lammikko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
I legit dont know why you are on a rant rn
guys been amazing the moment since he put on the canucks sweater.

If you want a shitty defender to bitch about we have about 6 more of them.
His d isnt close to good enough many posters have taken issue with poor decisions lazy play .
For his contract i do expect him to work to improve deficiencies in his game should ask that of every player or be cheering losers forever truth is ethics and hard work and want to be better attitude are infectious and players who strive to do so make others around them better .

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
His d isnt close to good enough many posters have taken issue with poor decisions lazy play .
For his contract i do expect him to work to improve deficiencies in his game should ask that of every player or be cheering losers forever truth is ethics and hard work and want to be better attitude are infectious and players who strive to do so make others around them better .
You cant be serious? A young lad logging large amount of on-ice minutes, on pace for 70 points in the best league in the world has a poor work ethic?

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Huge bounce back game for Hughes and Schenn
Hughes and Hamonic got absolutely demolished by Tampa
Miller line is so steady, surprised Garland didnt get a point
Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 9.58.37 PM.png

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
You cant be serious? A young lad logging large amount of on-ice minutes, on pace for 70 points in the best league in the world has a poor work ethic?

I didn't say that you took exception to me saying he can and should work to improve his shot its repetition and mechanics and after watching his career its something that has not improved why?
Your insulting crap was also unacceptable.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Creeping closer to that wild card spot one game at a time. Nice to see Horvat warming up and what can I say about Mr. Automatic another three apples tonight !

No matter how it goes its nice to see competitive games this teams still too soft but better than the start they had

Reactions: Killer Orcas

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
I didn't say that you took exception to me saying he can and should work to improve his shot its repetition and mechanics and after watching his career its something that has not improved why?
Your insulting crap was also unacceptable.
yeah whatever.
sorry for hurting your feelings

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I remember now
It was the conditions that PLD dropped and we traded 5th overall for Subban in 2017 or whatever draft that was.

LOL my god,

Subban is brutal, he was so bad tonight

It was rumored to be the 5th overall and Horvat for Subban. Conditional in PLD being there for Montreal to take.

One of many examples where ol Jimbo was saved from himself.

Toss it to Tanti

Mar 24, 2018
Huge bounce back game for Hughes and Schenn
Hughes and Hamonic got absolutely demolished by Tampa
Miller line is so steady, surprised Garland didnt get a point
View attachment 516395

@bbud did Quinn take out your daughter and not call her back? Of all the games to peddle your QH43 hate, you pick a game where he lead the team in game contribution, and xG%.

Quinn controlled the ice, lead numerous breakouts, and is truly the only defensemen on our team that can transition the puck without just flipping it in to the neutral zone.

Does he have things he needs to work on? Yes absolutely, he needs to get his shot through more often, he’s never going to be someone who’s going to rip clappers past goalies, he’s all about getting deflections. That’s his limitation, but every player has deficiencies. You talk about his poor work ethic? He took his poor defensively play to heart last year and worked tirelessly to improve. Now he leads our PK1.

Just enjoy the best defensemen this organization has ever seen, QH43 is the least of our issues.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
@bbud did Quinn take out your daughter and not call her back? Of all the games to peddle your QH43 hate, you pick a game where he lead the team in game contribution, and xG%.

Quinn controlled the ice, lead numerous breakouts, and is truly the only defensemen on our team that can transition the puck without just flipping it in to the neutral zone.

Does he have things he needs to work on? Yes absolutely, he needs to get his shot through more often, he’s never going to be someone who’s going to rip clappers past goalies, he’s all about getting deflections. That’s his limitation, but every player has deficiencies. You talk about his poor work ethic? He took his poor defensively play to heart last year and worked tirelessly to improve. Now he leads our PK1.

Just enjoy the best defensemen this organization has ever seen, QH43 is the least of our issues.
So improving a shot which he can do isnt acceptable idea lmao yep thats how best get better always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad