Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Coyotes - 3-2 (OT) (Horvat x2, Boeser)

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
hqdefault.jpg

Homer's prediction wasn't too far off either.
:laugh:

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017
What will be more likely is that they will squeeze their ass cheeks and edge out a win.

Aquaman will post some good vibe tweet, Moleman and Allvin get to continue on their path of delusion and self-satisfaction.

A prophet if there ever was one

Reactions: Indiana

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
What will be more likely is that they will squeeze their ass cheeks and edge out a win.

Aquaman will post some good vibe tweet, Moleman and Allvin get to continue on their path of delusion and self-satisfaction.
WHO ARE YOU?

Reactions: Indiana

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
8 years of Benning destroyed me emotionally and I just need to enjoy hockey again. I’d quit watching altogether before I continued cheering for losses.
I know what you mean.

I just see the talent at the top of this year's draft, especially Bedard, and find myself longing for a reward that will be far greater than whatever result comes from the team scratching and clawing to be competitive this year. If they were actually good and just playing badly then it wouldn't be like that.

But yes, constantly cheering for losses and wallowing in negativity is bad for the soul.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Absolutely the best terrible game I have seen in years. I howled laughing at points. The Coyotes play like some new Chinese league team that hasn't quite figured out the rules but have some talent and the Canucks play like the Keystone Cops. Ridiculous power play opportunities squandered by total ineptness yet we win anyways which helps us not suck just enough this year to not exactly garner us a high draft pick. But we really do suck.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Absolutely the best terrible game I have seen in years. I howled laughing at points. The Coyotes play like some new Chinese league team that hasn't quite figured out the rules but have some talent and the Canucks play like the Keystone Cops. Ridiculous power play opportunities squandered by total ineptness yet we win anyways which helps us not suck just enough this year to not exactly garner us a high draft pick. But we really do suck.
The only silver lining to a likely 10th-15th overall pick is that they will be in the range to grab a good D prospect. Teams should draft BPA which means if the Canucks had a top pick they would be taking one of the elite forwards, because who is going to reach when you have one of those picks in a draft like this?

Now that's obviously not a bad thing, and I'd love Bedard or Fantili, but the Canucks really do need a bluechip D way more so being in a position where a D could be BPA seems like a stealth positive twist of fate for them (whereas, do they just become the McDavid Oilers v2 if they won Bedard but still trying to build a competent D corps?)

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad