Post-Game Talk: Canucks Beat Sens 6-3. Undefeated on the year babyyyyy!!! Cole, Suter x2, Pettersson X2, Miller

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Maybe the rebuild of the rebuild with new ownership might work? If they wanna leave Stutzle behind, I'm sure we can fit him it.

What makes you believe they should rebuild? They've got Tkachuk, Stutzle, Norris, Sanderson, and Chabot. They should be pushing the chips in, right @MS ? Oh f*** where'd he go? MS?

Just yanking your chain, pal. Woke up in my shit-stirring pants today I suppose :laugh:

E: Where the f*** have I been hiding? I missed ex-Canuck Steve Staios is Sens GM now?

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
Drance just asked Miller about his goal from the Myers point shot and he said "no it was Zadorov. you should watch the game Drancer"

classic
That was classic. Didn't even let him ask another question.

That was an all-time burn. I lol'd...and I never lol.

Reactions: dez

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Ian Cole telling it like it is when playing with a big lead...lol.
Very impressed with his talk. Says it how it is. Nice to have a 5 goal lead, but played too relaxed and need to develop consistency for the entire game.

Cole said it exactly how I thought it played out. Nice to score 5 goals in the first, but the play for the next 2 periods Ottawa taken over.

Oh well the Canucks won, its a good night. On to the next game.

Go Canucks

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
oh joyous ..... thanks for the new year's start boys. '

Yes they got out shot a ton in 2 and 3, but all in all a solid win ( ok a few lucky bounces but they could have easily had 4 - 5 more).

A damn good start to 2024.

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
oh joyous ..... thanks for the new year's start boys. '

Yes they got out shot a ton in 2 and 3, but all in all a solid win ( ok a few lucky bounces but they could have easily had 4 - 5 more).

A damn good start to 2024.

Yeah, but score effects are real though. I can see why the Philly game happened, likely sandwiched between Christmas w/ family followed by NYE w/ the boys. Doesn't mean it should have gone like that, but could be an exception to the rule for now, this team has earned some benefit of the doubt.

Holy jeez, I learned Canada lost thru my wife who doesn't even watch hockey. Who am I.

bobbyb2009

Sep 3, 2009
Yeah, but score effects are real though. I can see why the Philly game happened, likely sandwiched between Christmas w/ family followed by NYE w/ the boys. Doesn't mean it should have gone like that, but could be an exception to the rule for now, this team has earned some benefit of the doubt.

Holy jeez, I learned Canada lost thru my wife who doesn't even watch hockey. Who am I.

A lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckhold maybe?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad