Canucks at the Trade Deadline - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Question for you guys.
Would you move our 1st+ for Clowe if we got one of San Jose's 2nds (theirs or Pitt's) in return?

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
"@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Further to @TSNBobMcKenzie, Sharks now going to Clowe and asking him where he wants to go. Close to a resolution here."

nmain37*

I would do gaunce and 1st for clowe and 2nd

gaunce is pretty much clowe junior if he devoleps perfectly

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
On another note, I wonder where Vancouver's attention goes if Clowe is snapped up by NY? Doan? With new prospective buyers emerging interested in keeping the team in Phoenix, that may be unlikely...

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Clowe is a hometown guy for me and I still wouldn't want us to give up picks or basically ANYTHING to get him at this point.

LightningBurrows

ThreatLevelMidnight
Jan 3, 2009
Vancouver BC
Don't come here Clowe.

Please.

If you are reading this, don't come here.

EDIT: WTF is wrong with some of you guys, Gaunce and a 1st for Clowe, holy **** no. He has 0 goals for ****'s sake and 11 assists, if we give up a first or any of our untouchable prospects I'll be pissed. He takes so many dumb penalties and is prone to freakouts.

struckmatch

Jul 28, 2003
Vancouver
he has an NTC so he can't hate us that much if the Sharks are negotiating with us.

but ya, he's gonna choose New York if they ask him. :(

He has a history with AV, San Jose is closer to VAN obviously so he doesn't have to go across the country and to a new conference, plus the Canucks are a better team than the Rangers.

I think it's 50/50

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Clowe apparently hates the Canucks, so he's probably going to the Rangers

Which contradicts what was said by the Sportsnet crew during the Sharks game last night, which was that Clowe would love to come here, given his past history with AV, who was his coach in juniors.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
^
hmm if i had the choice of living in new york or vancouver i'm definitely picking the former

it's not just the city though, we don't know his motivations and wants in terms of a team and where he thinks he will see success

(Im not saying we are any more likely, but the comparison of cities isn't the end all be all)

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Come here clowe! only if it costs at maximum a 1st

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
I would say NYR was the slam dunk pick because it's NYR, but they're not even close to a lock for making the playoffs, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad