Confirmed with Link: Canucks announce 10-year extension to Arena Name, TV, Radio Rights with Rogers

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I don’t think pom has ever had a better day as a canucks fan

today is like the official sponsor of no changes ever 🤣

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Well that's probably 19 minutes of my day wasted...just in checking every hour or so to see if there was any advanced inside info. :laugh:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Well that's probably 19 minutes of my day wasted...just in checking every hour or so to see if there was any advanced inside info. :laugh:

Always a good hint that the news is media related when there aren't any leaks.

Reactions: iceburg

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I'm just so glad that Rogers Communications Inc and Canucks Sports and Entertainment have renewed their awesome partnership. It ensures Francesco Aquilini's pockets are lined which makes all of us happy. Cheers to you Francesco! Thank you for this wonderful press conference!

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
NEW SEATS CONFIRMATION, This is worth the press conference alone!

skeena1

May 15, 2006
For all you donkeys who are playing this down as no big deal, this is by far the biggest income generator for the team next to ticket sales. Its likely more than 90% of the teams in the league get for the same items. I would guess only Toronto, Montreal and the Rangers get more.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
For all you donkeys who are playing this down as no big deal, this is by far the biggest income generator for the team next to ticket sales. Its likely more than 90% of the teams in the league get for the same items. I would guess only Toronto, Montreal and the Rangers get more.

People understand that it's important to their business. it's just not particularly interesting to have a "major announcement" to say that everything is saying the same.

I don't know what people were expecting though. It was teased a bit last night by PJ/Dhaliwal that media stuff was the announcement and the only thing that would get announced here in regards to that is an extension with Rogers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad