HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
MILLERRRRRRR !!!!!!

Wow Miller BOOM

JT FUC*ING MILLER LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

LETS GOOOOOOO

Miller is officially my favourite Canuck.

Good lord that Miller one timer felt ****ing good. He put a lot of feeling (and probably some frustration) into that shot

That water bottle exploding was the visual representation of the release of all the stress I felt during that game, lol

I can’t get over that shot, Absolute rifle

Beautiful shot

That Miller shot was so good! I could watch that replay all evening lol

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
The defensive play in our own zone is incredibly bad. Why do they back up so much and give other teams so much time with the puck? It’s incredibly frustrating to watch.

Bourdon

Mar 20, 2007
LaZy aSs PLaYer

This is reminding me of the weird portion of the Toronto fan base hating on Nylander for laughable reason
He was way too high that entire PP shift, just stood there waiting for the puck. He basically negated that entire left side as a shooting option. We're lucky Buffalo sucks major balls and Miller fired an absolute cannon. He needs to be better.

Reactions: Nomobo

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
He was way too high that entire PP shift, just stood there waiting for the puck. He basically negated that entire left side as a shooting option. We're lucky Buffalo sucks major balls and Miller fired an absolute cannon. He needs to be better.
Buffalo is actually 3rd in the Atlantic
Believe it or not

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Lucky?????The Refs are ****ing trash
That Hughes penalty was beer league level call

Yeah they got lucky, you see the effort level on that 6-5?

And of course Reffings inconsistent, it always is. It was shit both ways today.

This team leads the league in pp opportunities so I’m not gonna complain much

Reactions: MS and Ginger Papa

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Boeser needs to be benched and sent a message....MOVE YOUR F*CKING FEET!

Damn, he looks just straight up lazy out there. The players and coaching staff really need to nip this in the bud and get a fire lit under his a**. This can't continue.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Nobody likes giving up a first rounder for J.T Miller.

And I think it was just because the perception was he could be had for cheaper.

That does not change the fact that he’s absolutely destroying expectations right now, and it’s looking like the best deal in the entire league this year, not just for Vancouver.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Miller did play at PPG level in his 18 games with Tampa after the trade. With a team that deep the first mistake he made got he sent to the bottom six hear he won't have those issues. Causes dumb turnovers at times but makes up for it.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Hughes was unbelievable this game. The game looks like it's on rookie mode for him at times. Still can't believe we got him at 7th.

Virtanen is also playing his best stretch of hockey with a lot of smart plays and passes. Liked his line with Rousell and Gaudette.

Demko looked very mediocre this game but has been mostly good this year.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Pretty entertaining game, I was full on invested in this one, screaming at the tv, big time celeys. Felt chaotic at times, Buffalo moves the puck around super well, they are a good team. The top line was pretty bad, I felt like Petey just played his worst game maybe he is sick. Damn do I love Roussel, Ferlund looked good off the hop but disappeared a bit, Virtanen is really putting it together and I think Fantenburg is a keeper. Myers is nothing like we feared he played a solid game.

All around entertaining game

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Nobody likes giving up a first rounder for J.T Miller.

And I think it was just because the perception was he could be had for cheaper.

That does not change the fact that he’s absolutely destroying expectations right now, and it’s looking like the best deal in the entire league this year, not just for Vancouver.

I dont think it would have been possible to get him for cheaper. If you took off the first you would have to include a prospect. Would replacing the first with a guy like Madden been that much better? Cause Jett Woo/Juolevi/Hoglander wouldnt have moved the needle. No ones giving up JT Miller for a 2nd and a 3rd.

Reactions: DonnyNucker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad