Post-Game Talk: Canucks 3 - Dallas 4 OT || Oh No we suck again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Sure we blew a lead, but you are completely discounting the rest of the game where the canucks competed with the stars. If you want to only look at the negatives go right ahead. But there were positives that went beyond mediocrity. That is unfair of you to label a fan happy with mediocrity. No one is happy with the loss.

Reading the thread, it seems as if fans are happy with the loss. We got a point though guys. We should be at least 7-2 but an incompetent coach will give us the record we have as is.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
why be happy with mediocrity @ bonose

"life's too short"

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Then I would say you're a sucker for punishment. If I got that upset, I'd quit watching.

Life's too short.

Yes I am very mad. I have smashed every tv in my house and my house is on fire as we speak.

Never even said I was that upset, if you read that post you quoted. Selective reading I guess.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Are we back to complaining about complaining?

Don't go and add a 3rd level now. :laugh:

It's just the usual OgoBoHo M-O (that rhymes). Belittle anyone who thinks:
a) WD is not the worst coach ever
b) Putting a good effort is not worth being happy about, because sports is serious business.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
The Sedins played less than 18 and a half minutes tonight. Including OT.

Over 7 minutes of that in the 3rd. 10 shifts in the 3rd vs 7/7 in the earlier periods. Gassing them in the 3rd period in the hopes of holding the lead (which failed), leaves them tired going into the OT period.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20152016/TV020143.HTM

We went to OT, and only 2 players played more than 20 minutes, our top 2 defencemen. Dallas had 6 in the 20's

How many 35yo forwards in that 6?

Last edited:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Don't go and add a 3rd level now. :laugh:

It's just the usual OgoBoHo M-O (that rhymes). Belittle anyone who thinks:
a) WD is not the worst coach ever
b) Putting a good effort is not worth being happy about, because sports is serious business.

Meanwhile your same MO is on tap as well. Nice. Anyone who isn't overly, cheerleader positive is wrong, and not a fan.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
why be happy with mediocrity @ bonose

"life's too short"

I didn't think it was mediocre at all, great effort and very entertaining game.

In case you missed it, I like our coach too. Players seem to really want to play for him, we've been in every game so far.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
Yes I am very mad. I have smashed every tv in my house and my house is on fire as we speak.

Never even said I was that upset, if you read that post you quoted. Selective reading I guess.

I thought that you had to be very angry to hate someone that much. Sorry I misunderstood you.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I didn't think it was mediocre at all, great effort and very entertaining game.

In case you missed it, I like our coach too. Players seem to really want to play for him, we've been in every game so far.

bruh

the point isn't how exciting the hockey is. i've been satisfied w the excitement of hockey until the third period when we've blown game after game after game after game

it's the fact that our record should be better than it is, but right now it's a mediocre record and our coach is more at fault than the players for the results right now

coaches can be great guys. coaches can be dicks. results matter. this is a team that has continuously said they want to and probably expect to make the playoffs - but playing like this and COACHING like this won't get you into the playoffs

it is what it is - mediocre

lousy

Jul 20, 2004
Calgary
Reading the thread, it seems as if fans are happy with the loss. We got a point though guys. We should be at least 7-2 but an incompetent coach will give us the record we have as is.

I think you are confusing being happy with the loss with being happy with the compete level and the general performance of the team. No one here is claiming the game was played perfectly, but when does that happen? I know I can be happy with the performance today. The stars are a good team, and when down they will push hard. Too bad we couldn't hold them off in the end, but that is the way the game works sometimes.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I thought that you had to be very angry to hate someone that much. Sorry I misunderstood you.

What the...? No lmfao

I don't like him as a coach, and he's just proving why he isn't a good coach. You single me out like I'm the only one on this board who doesn't like WD as a coach, which is funny.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Tomorrow is D-DAY for Mccann

We should probably have an answer by Saturday after he plays in Phoenix tomorrow.

I'm still hoping Virtanen goes back, but I am torn on Mccann.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad