Post-Game Talk: Canucks 3 - Dallas 4 OT || Oh No we suck again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
9ReRvb8.png

Rough go for Horvat tonight.

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Can anyone let me know when it's okay to start talking about how poorly Bo Horvat has played this year??? Or is saying anything bad about the "Golden Bo" off limits on hfboards?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Whoever said Dallas is overrated when we were up 3 1 should just stop posting

coldsteel79

Sep 28, 2015
sask
We do have the personnel for 3 on 3 all our fast players Baer, mccan, sutter, Tanev, Hutton, virt, play these platyers in ot, we've seen the sedins now in how many ot losses time to change it up.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
If after this game it isn't apparent enough we need a complete core change, Idk what is. These days we need a core group of youth and speed.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Can anyone let me know when it's okay to start talking about how poorly Bo Horvat has played this year??? Or is saying anything bad about the "Golden Bo" off limits on hfboards?
People have been talking about it for a while.
Horvat sucks ass this year

Might be playing through injury. We see this all the time ie Prust looking useless to start the preseason (before the let us know about him recovering from surgery).

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
it's 1 dmen and 2 forwards

that's the best set-up

having Tanev there isn't going to do much in that spot where Benn sniped for his goal

and do we have a player that can snipe + have great 2-3 step for breakaways? no

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Why were Weber and Bart deployed in a defensive zone faceoff during 3 on 3 with Benn and Seguin on the other side? Why did Sutter get ice time but McCann benched? Why is Sbisa on the team still?

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver

I think it's safe to say that 3 on 3 isn't his forte... When is Willie D gonna learn that you need speed in 3 on 3? And no I don't mean Bartkowski... Get McCann and Hutton out there ffs. Already benched him enough in the third and blew our lead anyways who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad