Post-Game Talk: Canucks 3 - Dallas 4 OT || Oh No we suck again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I don't get what WD thinks in third periods.
It's like he's in junior and only playing his best players to "protect" the lead.
He's ****ing dumb.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Someone mentioned something about him possibly playing injured.

Not really. A fan on this message board said he might be playing injured.

Just because a fan says it, and just because a player is playing poorly doesn't mean he is actually injured. Horvat is just going through a sophomore slump.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
Good game, very entertaining. We did a lot better than I expected.

I like WD as a coach. We'll get better as the season goes on.

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
Bo is struggling for sure but he's still working the boards hard and going to the net. The points will come and confidence will return. In the OT he made a pretty good desperation move but Benn got the better of him after. 3-on-3 is a gong show anyway.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
That Miller interview on TSN 1040 just now was sure something. He doesn't sound like he wants to play tomorrow.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Canucks older players are running out of gas after two periods. This is serious as hell! Sedins cannot win in OT if they are both gassed. Miller cannot carry team in third if he is gassed.
This is what I'm seeing and our Coach shortens the bench? ......beyond frustrating. To add to it he starts Jannik Hansen in 3 on 3 after it was blatantly obvious he couldn't handle the puck and was having an off night. Then the capper....puts 2 defenseman out in 3 on 3? Seriously Willie?? This is just awful FFS.

Forgot to add Bartkowski on the PP that was something.......I'm pretty sure Hutton was ready to slash him after he kept trying to force the play down the strength of Dallas PK.

Last edited:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
wow guys , everyone was predicting a Dallas win before the game and then we get a point and everyone's pissed about it? Relax we played pretty damn good against a much better team and still got a point, not to mention we got to enjoy the incredible play of Benjamin Hutton... Could have been a lot worse.

Mindset of a fan happy with mediocrity.

We blew a 3-1 lead. We got a point though guys! Amazing game!

Reminds me of the PGT title of the Deteoit game when we choked. Sad, sad mindset.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Canucks older players are running out of gas after two periods. This is serious as hell! Sedins cannot win in OT if they are both gassed. Miller cannot carry team in third if he is gassed.

The Sedins played less than 18 and a half minutes tonight. Including OT.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
If Willie keeps playing his veteran players like rented mules the injuries are sure to start piling up....at that point he'll have to play the kids for better or worse....but that's what it might take from the look of things.....and while we're at it, the pp is now five for 11 in the last few games with Weber back in the lineup, and with the Sedins united with Vrbata....tell me again why it took almost 10 games for that to happen?....does this coach actually take his cues from the media and fans?

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012

Reminds me of the PGT title of the Deteoit game when we choked. Sad, sad mindset.

Yeah if our mindset was better we'd have more cups!

Seriously though, why does it matter if some fans are happy with solid effort? Then the players will feed off it or something?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Playing veterans like mules, hmmmmm didn't we have a coach that was fired when he did that?

Keep playing our vets like rented mules WD, and then let the door hit you on the way out!

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria

I feel bad for you, you should have stayed in bed.:)

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Yeah if our mindset was better we'd have more cups!

Seriously though, why does it matter if some fans are happy with solid effort? Then the players will feed off it or something?

Be happy with decent efforts and loser points, by all means.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles

Seriously. Good teams can protect leads, we can't defend a lead if our lives defends on it.

Makes me miss AV, man that guy knows how to coach a team to defend a 1 goal lead.

But hey we passed the eye test though right?

lousy

Jul 20, 2004
Calgary

Sure we blew a lead, but you are completely discounting the rest of the game where the canucks competed with the stars. If you want to only look at the negatives go right ahead. But there were positives that went beyond mediocrity. That is unfair of you to label a fan happy with mediocrity. No one is happy with the loss.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Sbisa had a good start but is starting to revert back to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad