Brooklyn
www.jonathanhawkins.net
Here's your #conspirasy

BigheartedShabbyGoldfish.gif

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Not sure how me posting the reality of the situation doesn't still "let them have their fun", particularly if you are already sure everybody is aware of the numbers that I posted. :dunno: I'm posting my views, not how I expect others to feel. After the last 5 years, I a realist (some may see it as pessimist which is their prerogative).

Pessimism is boring. You're boring.

BOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!!

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
It wasn't consistent and for a stretch there, they were just dumping it out of the zone, settling back and getting out shot I think 2-1. That's when I made that post you quoted (just over halfway through the third and right after the post, Rask then had the delay of game penalty as he was just trying to dump it out of the zone). The Canes were more aggressive after that penalty / PK, as you pointed out and limited the Oilers to very little after that.

I realize a lot of it was probably getting quick changes and keeping guys fresh though so in the end, they held onto a lead and won.

Yeah it's tough for me to gauge when some comments come, since I usually watch the games at least an hour late. There very well may have been a stretch like that, I was probably too caught up in how ****** Edmonton is. They are really bad, and a team that grinds the **** out of them really exposes just how bad they are.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I hope Yakupov is okay, don't like to see anyone get injured, but that was the most Oilers thing ever :laugh:

And double lol at all of them who blame the ref. Anybody who falls down backwards is going to grab at anything they can, it's a hard wired response, you don't pick and choose.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Credit where credit is due. Cam played well last night. Looked in control from start to finish.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
That was classless the way he put Yak in a choke hold while falling on his ass....

They train for this sort of thing, he knew better. They should dock his pay and take his first born.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad