GDT: canes vs oilers #conspirasy edition

Hulkacaniac

You MUST
Jun 4, 2015
NC
So after doing tons of research I think I've come up with theory. The people who run the NHL aren't who we think they are.. some time in the past or perhaps always, the Edmonton Oilers have been run by a race of evil alien lizard reptiles with a devious plot. By secretly infiltrating the upper echelons of the NHL, they've used mind control to make teams that should rebuild continue to try to compete for playoffs. Meanwhile they've been staging the drafts in favor of Edmonton while keeping us all oblivious to the true mechanism behind the lottery. At the same time, they've been secretly manipulating the league into low scoring while our enslaved minds continue to follow the game. And when they finally unleash their evil army of brainwashed top draft pick forwards along with new rules for bigger nets/smaller goalie pads that fans will mindlessly accept.. then we will all be doomed.. :amazed:

Time to wake up and realize the truth guys..

gary-bettman-5-590x4502.jpg

But really, how is anyone going to tell me this guy isn't really a poorly disguised satan worshiping alien reptile?

Also, :sarcasm:

:edmonton @ :canes
7:00 PM, day before American Turkey Day
PNC Arena, Raleigh, NC
TV: FS Carolinas Radio: 99.9 FM

Canes

EStaal-Rask-Lindholm
Nordstrom-JStaal-Nestrasil
Skinner-Nash-Versteeg
Malone-McClement-Terry

Hainsey-Faulk
Liles-Pesce
Hanifin-Slavin

Ward

Oilers

Hall-Draisaitl-Purcell
Pouliot-RNH-Eberle
Hendricks-Letestu-Yakupov
Gazdic-Korpikoski-Pakarinen

Nurse-Sekera
Klefbom-Fayne
Davidson-Gryba

Nilsson​

Last edited:

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I don't have to work tomorrow....

Hand Grenade

1 shot(s) Jagermeister
1 shot(s) White Rum
1/2 glass(es) Red Bull

Similar to a jager bomb, but put both shot glasses inside the rocks glass so that they keep each other at the top of the glass with the shot of rum higher up than the shot of red bull. "pull the pin" on the grenade by removing the shot of rum and allowing the shot of jager to fall into the half glass of red bull. take the shot of rum and chug the red bull & jager.

Source: http://www.barmeister.com/drinks/recipe/7134/

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina

Hand Grenade

1 shot(s) Jagermeister
1 shot(s) White Rum
1/2 glass(es) Red Bull

Similar to a jager bomb, but put both shot glasses inside the rocks glass so that they keep each other at the top of the glass with the shot of rum higher up than the shot of red bull. "pull the pin" on the grenade by removing the shot of rum and allowing the shot of jager to fall into the half glass of red bull. take the shot of rum and chug the red bull & jager.

Shot every time Hainsey Effs up or does something good?

1 will leave you sober.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

Hand Grenade

1 shot(s) Jagermeister
1 shot(s) White Rum
1/2 glass(es) Red Bull

weird. up here a hand grenade has tequila instead of rum. everything else is the same tho

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I just went to the EDM board to wish them luck like I do for every game and their GDT title is "Our football teams are better edition"

this means warrrrrrrrrr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad