GDT: canes vs oilers #conspirasy edition

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Oil fan just dropping in to say how impressed I am with Faulk. I don't get to see him a ton, and maybe it's a particularly good game for him, but damn this guy's stick and hand-eye coordination might be the best I've seen since Lidstrom. I've never seen so many pucks knocked out of mid air and controlled almost immediately. I could definitely see Hanifin-Faulk being the best pairing in the league in a few years.

just another average game for faulk

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Oil fan just dropping in to say how impressed I am with Faulk. I don't get to see him a ton, and maybe it's a particularly good game for him, but damn this guy's stick and hand-eye coordination might be the best I've seen since Lidstrom. I've never seen so many pucks knocked out of mid air and controlled almost immediately. I could definitely see Hanifin-Faulk being the best pairing in the league in a few years.

he is a national treasure

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho

I hate to say he doesn't get as much credit as he should but you hit the nail on the head. His hand eye coordination is very good. He makes difficult plays look easy. I'm excited about Faulk, Hanifin, and the big surprise, Pesce.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Canes get so passive with a lead. Just dump it and retreat.

I get it, trying to protect a lead, but taking their foot off the gas can be playing with fire.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
no, they are delusional

they probably think we yell red during the national anthem becuase we are excited we just learned the primary colors

Oh that's right, I forgot that we're just supposed to lay down and let them skate all over us because we're not a real hockey market.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014

Thanks chap this is pretty normal for Faulk. Draisatl looked pretty good for you guys. He does well along the boards and reads plays well.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Ward played well. The team did a good job at limiting really good scoring chances, but Ward made all the saves you'd expect a goalie to make, so no complaints.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad