GDT: Canes vs. Leafs - What is Offense?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Opposing goalies have a .938 Save % against the Canes. So basically, no matter who they face, the Canes make every goalie look like Henrik Lundqvist.

Oh, and while the Canes have a game in hand, they are now tied with Edmonton and Colorado for the fewest points in the NHL.

We all know what will happen though. Once the team is firmly out of it, they'll start winning meaningless games at the end of the season and pick in the 5-8 slot.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
I'm waiting for the bottom to drop out, but Pesce continues to be impressive. He's very strong on the puck and so much more poised than I'd expect from a guy with so little professional experience.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
On a more positive note I thought slavin looked pretty decent

I missed probably the 1st 1/2 of the game and was in and out a bit even for the 2nd half of the game, but didn't recall seeing him much later on. Was Peter's shortening the bench at that time?

Since I didn't recall seeing him much, what did Slavin do well and what did he struggle at?

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Anyone notice Lindholm grinning after his second penalty and after his SO attempt? Confidence so low now its next to dinosaur bones

And the camera crew showed him just sitting there saying **** over and over on the bench before those things.

I wonder if Peters is super focused on mistake free hockey instead of what they can do well.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
i heard gritty veteran and captain eric staal eats a bo's tailgate box to himself before every game, then destroys the team's bathroom at or around the second half time, causing nobody else to be able to use it, which results in this stick puck team's poor play

proof me wrong #sonboys

I heard he also enjoys barbecue with South Carolina mustard sauce before every game which causes friction amongst his teammates

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad