OT: Canes Board Lounge IX: You Can't Lock this out (Until it hits 1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Dude, you got it made. Try being a _______ fan.

AmIdoinitrite?:laugh:

Trantor_the_Troll.jpg

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The Bobcats are creeping close to another epic losing streak.

Also, no McRib today, will try again tomorrow.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Jabari Parker to Duke. Looks like we'll have some pretty epic UNC/Duke/NCSU games coming up. I'm certainly ready for it (especially since UNC's gonna lose their ranking now that they lost to Texas).

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I've been trying to get my girlfriend into basketball for a while, and after watching a few games, she's decided that her favorite player is Gerald Wallace, because: "His hair makes him look like a Predator."

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
This WVU-Cuse game is just awful... not quite Rutgers-VT awful but still awful. Conditions certainly aren't playing to the WVU play style though that's for sure. It looks more like a winter classic then a football game.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
This WVU-Cuse game is just awful... not quite Rutgers-VT awful but still awful. Conditions certainly aren't playing to the WVU play style though that's for sure. It looks more like a winter classic then a football game.

I'm pretty sure nothing will be worse than the awful that was Rutgers-VT awful for at least the duration of my life.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
So I've decided to go ahead and sim a bunch of games in NHL13 as always...

In a game against the Caps, my starting goalie (Jack Campbell) gives up 3 goals in 9:48, so they decide to pull him.

The backup goes in and posts a 32/32 in 61:21 of game time as the game goes well into my continuous overtime.

DiPietro is back, everybody.:yo:

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Wow.

Offered Versteeg(83) for a 1st rounder(Buffalo, late first as of now)

and

Offered Yandle(86) for a 1st rounder(ours, late first as of now) and a mid-grade prospect one day of the season later.

Nyquist(88)-Eric(87)-Ryan(87)
Semin(83)-Jordan(86)-Oshie(84)
Prospect A(79 but improving)-Rask(79 but improving)-Versteeg(83)
Peverley(81)-Boyle(76)-Bowman(81)

McDonagh(87)-Seabrook(87)
Kronwall(86)-Yandle(86)
Girardi(84)-Hamilton(82 but improving)

Campbell(85 but improving)
DiPietro(80)

With $9.721M cap space

Dat defense.

EDIT: And then naturally Seabrook goes down for two months in mid-March.

EDIT 2: LOL, Gunnarsson(83) just was put on waivers. Thank you. Now I have a respectable defense again.

EDIT 3: You can't make this **** up. Dress Gunnarsson for a game. Goes out for 4-5 weeks. Yes, I did just edit three times in a couple minutes.

Last edited:

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
7 NFL head coaches got fired today. Ron Rivera wasn't one of them but he may not be safe.

Let's hope he's not, but I doubt he's not here next year. I expect the meeting with Richardson is going to be about how close he is to being gone and if he starts off terribly next year, don't expect to be given the same leeway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad