GDT: Canes at Leaves

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
Tripp keeps saying the Hurricanes have outplayed TOR. Doesn’t feel that way to me? Is he talking about possession numbers? Other than outshooting them TOR feels like they’ve had a fairly significant edge tonight.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
It baffles me that NHL players still don’t get the high stick rule if you actively choose to not touch it up if you’re the team that can without a whistle the face off stays inside.

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
Tripp keeps saying the Hurricanes have outplayed TOR. Doesn’t feel that way to me? Is he talking about possession numbers? Other than outshooting them TOR feels like they’ve had a fairly significant edge tonight.
After watching the TBL and Devils game last night and then this one...have scorer and closer envy.

We have a very likeable bunch so much so I kinda wonder if they bank on that with the heavy marketing..but closers in crunch time?

Reactions: MisterDobz and ndp

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
It baffles me that NHL players still don’t get the high stick rule if you actively choose to not touch it up if you’re the team that can without a whistle the face off stays inside.
I might have had a few beers, a nip and a few rips this evening. This is straight up gobbledygook.

Reactions: Sigurd

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
After watching the TBL and Devils game last night and then this one...have scorer and closer envy.

We have a very likeable bunch so much so I kinda wonder if they bank on that with the heavy marketing..but closers in crunch time?
Our issue is the same issue we've had all along. No alphas, no scorers. We don't have a single player the opponent needs to make sure they shut down to beat us.

Svech was the closest we had to that and he's done. Without him we are first round fodder for anyone we play.

Reactions: Sigurd and Wolfpuck

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
I might have had a few beers, a nip and a few rips this evening. This is straight up gobbledygook.
drew-scanlon-blonde-guy.gif

My reaction reading that, and I'm sadly completely sober

Reactions: Sigurd and ndp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad