Post-Game Talk: Canes 1, Panthers 6 - Luongo #400

Status
Not open for further replies.

catEye

The Barkov Era
Dec 27, 2008
Miami, FL.
Just looking forward to watching that 1st line next year. Can't wait. On to the search now to find bjugs a scoring sniper next to him and pirri.

Boyce , Hayes, upshall, kopy, are my wish replacements. Wish I can say jokinen too but the nature of his contract won't happen

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
tragic number down to 2. 2 points lost by us or gained by bruins ends it.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Just looking forward to watching that 1st line next year. Can't wait. On to the search now to find bjugs a scoring sniper next to him and pirri.

Boyce , Hayes, upshall, kopy, are my wish replacements. Wish I can say jokinen too but the nature of his contract won't happen

Ya we need jokinen for secondary scoring... not sure y people wanna get rid of a 40 point player when we lack offense... makes no sense at all

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
Hey Rangers fan coming in peace! I'm rooting for you guys hard to make that playoff push. Obviously Jagr has been producing very well since coming to Florida, not only this but but he looks so happy every time I tune in on a panthers game he's always been smiling. Has he taken any direct connection with any of the young forwards (John Hub, Barkov)? Almost like a role model? Also is there any word on how much he likes it down there? What are the chances he re-signs? Thanks!

Yeah he loves it in florida, mentoring his 2 linemates and will most likely be back unless another team offers him a boat load of money, which could happen since he has proven that given the right linemates he can produce at almost a ppg pace. Florida most likely gives him the top 6 spot he desires, so as long as they can pay him around 4 million + along with bonuses he will be back. 5million could be the number.

He spends his salary on his kladno team he owns which loses money... so he needs as much money as possible.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Yeah he loves it in florida, mentoring his 2 linemates and will most likely be back unless another team offers him a boat load of money, which could happen since he has proven that given the right linemates he can produce at almost a ppg pace. Florida most likely gives him the top 6 spot he desires, so as long as they can pay him around 4 million + along with bonuses he will be back. 5million could be the number.

He spends his salary on his kladno team he owns which loses money... so he needs as much money as possible.

Money should not be a problem if he wants a 1 year deal

Jacob Roberts

Jan 27, 2011
Jinju, S Korea
Love the Bruins "luck" comments.. Yeah they're only in a playoff spot coz of their luck, has nothing to do with them actually being a better hockey team...

The excuses never ever end

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Love the Bruins "luck" comments.. Yeah they're only in a playoff spot coz of their luck, has nothing to do with them actually being a better hockey team...

The excuses never ever end

The luck were talking about is the last two games. As is the puck has bounced for them every time they needed it. Read!

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
so its down to Toronto and Washington.

If Boston doesn't get what they need by the time they get to Florida. ..... don't want to think that far yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad