GDT: Canadiens vs Blues: The Plan @ 19:00 on CITY, TVA Sports, TSN 690 Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Does anyone remember that Fleury actually played well in his first game ?

And that he struggled agains one of the best attack in the league.

I just don't see how Folin and Reilly are better
I actually think he played well all his games, made mistakes yes, but not more then the idiots replaced him with. At least he can learn on the job.
Follin aint learning

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
That's a big heavy team we are playing, I expect Bergy's Smurfs to take a couple injuries tonight. Byron will continue to suck, so will the team commitment to defense. 6-1 Blues. Year 7 of the 5 year plan going as planned.

Reactions: CapSpace

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

They aren't what are we going to do with all the crap in our system. I need to take a dump.

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
That's a big heavy team we are playing, I expect Bergy's Smurfs to take a couple injuries tonight. Byron will continue to suck, so will the team commitment to defense. 6-1 Blues. Year 7 of the 5 year plan going as planned.

Byron Suzuki and Thompson getting Steen Barbashev Sunqvist.
One of these trios is a veritable 4th line. I'm sick of hearing it's ours because it isn't.

Reactions: Habs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Thanks for the feedback all. I took some of the advice and made some edits this morning before heading out for Thanksgiving festivities. I slightly edited some text to better sync the video and removed the Charlie Brown wah wah wah's. Having worked on this for a while, imagine how annoyed I was getting, lol. I kept the music and laugh track though.

I can't believe you went back and worked on it again, lol. Thanks for all you did and enjoy your family time.

Reactions: sandviper

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

If I recall correctly, Fleury only struggled in the 3rd. He had done the job for the first two periods. I mean, that could have been chalked up to jitters.

Spending so many games at the hotdog stand can't be a good thing when you're being replaced by the likes of Folin.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Byron Suzuki and Thompson getting Steen Barbashev Sunqvist.
One of these trios is a veritable 4th line. I'm sick of hearing it's ours because it isn't.
Blues are one of the deepest teams in the league, if not the deepest. Of course we want the #1 in everything.

The only thing your post illustrates is we don't have the #1 4th line in the league.

Because Suzuki and Poehling maybe aren't ready, we're in this position. I daid this summer we should have outbid for Dzingle and Mojo on two year deals. Keep them this year. when poehling are ready next year, Trade them for 2nds. Keep stock piling 2nds. But mb didn't read my posts.

Recently on l'antichambre he said he had no interest in nyquist because he's not a fan of the player. When you sign cousins, you have room for nyquist in your top 12.

Reactions: Tyson

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011

That's the old plan, there is a new 8yr. plan, it's just starting. More emphasis on the Bell experience and hot dogs. Good hockey is hard.

Reactions: Habs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
They aren't what are we going to do with all the crap in our system. I need to take a dump.

You're going to have to wait your turn. :sarcasm:

cCkAqSH.gif

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I like Weal's potential. I hope he proves the doubters wrong.

I've liked him since he was acquired. I don't think he gets enough credit for what he brings. He's not the fleetest of foot, but he's a battler, has good vision, and has creativity. On Thursday, when he returned after the Erne hit, he had a few scoring chances himself and created others for his linemates.

I would rather have someone with Suzuki's skill set on the Top-6 along with Domi. But Suzuki will surely be sent down to Laval in not too long (as he should at this point). But Weal being put there isn't a bad thing.

Reactions: atrud66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia