GDT: Canadiens vs Blues: The Plan @ 19:00 on CITY, TVA Sports, TSN 690 Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I got a pretty full schedule on game day so I wanted to put this out now. Hopefully nobody has technical issues as I’ve never used media sharing sites before.

If the laugh tracks and talking gets too annoying, you can mute it. I added as I felt it made The Plan more immersive, though honestly, it was more about trying something new.

As pointed out by @Runner77 , stick around for the probable line-ups.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I really enjoyed the dialogue and how you fit it in with each character.

Congrats on a truly creative and innovative GDT. We've never had one made in this manner, that I've seen.

You can definitely tell that tons of work went into it and I don't know how you managed to find the time with the busy sched that you have.

I started off listening to it with the sound on but then realized that I didn't need it, so I went the rest of the way without it. It allowed me to better appreciate how you tried to link up the dialogue with the characters's expressions.

Oh, and for those who are wondering where the Habs's lineup is ... well, it's there ... even if you're not seeing it right now. :sarcasm:

Nicely done! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
If we win this game we’re guaranteed the next cup for sure, that’s how it works.

If not then
9C6D69DE-163B-4479-8741-237A7CE28DFA.jpeg

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I got a pretty full schedule on game day so I wanted to put this out now. Hopefully nobody has technical issues as I’ve never used media sharing sites before.

If the laugh tracks and talking gets too annoying, you can mute it. I added as I felt it made The Plan more immersive, though honestly, it was more about trying something new.

Marvelous job man.
Same feedback as @Runner77 ..I preferred it without the voice overs, loved the laughs and Seinfeld noises.
All in all big A+.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Great GDT.
Fantastic Job.

As for the Habs.
Not one clean win this season so far....let's hope it will change tonight but i doubt it.

Reactions: sandviper

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island

I'm a Blues fan coming in peace and even I thought it was hilarious.

Good luck tonight-well maybe after tonight's game. I hope my team wins but I wouldn't hate it if we lost to the Canadians since I have no dislike for you.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The GDT is the best I have seen.

I am 50/50 on wether I watch this mess. I am almost to the point of boycotting this Habs mess until a competent management team takes the helm. I also am at the point where I can no longer stand Julien.

Bergevin has destroyed this franchise.

Win or lose- I don’t care at this point

HabsEstrie

Sep 30, 2017
According to TVA Clode has retracted his comments about Suzuki. I wonder if Molson or Bergy talked to him. Noose is tightening on Clode.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Have to watch the GDT video again. That was great work and creativity. Kudos!

And may the Habs get that first elusive ROW. Although maybe a loser point against the champs would be okay too. LOL

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Thanks for the feedback all. I took some of the advice and made some edits this morning before heading out for Thanksgiving festivities. I slightly edited some text to better sync the video and removed the Charlie Brown wah wah wah's. Having worked on this for a while, imagine how annoyed I was getting, lol. I kept the music and laugh track though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->