GDT: Canadiens vs Blues: The Plan @ 19:00 on CITY, TVA Sports, TSN 690 Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Please send the kids down

I think that is what they will do. MB said as much before the season started. He said that the kids forced them to keep them at camp. But if they start to see them struggle when the season begins, they will send them to Laval.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I think that is what they will do. MB said as much before the season started. He said that the kids forced them to keep them at camp. But if they start to see them struggle when the season begins, they will send them to Laval.
Well Adam I will switch my hockey entertainment to the kids in Laval. I hope a good week of practice has gotten this team on track.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It would be so cool if there were a couple thousand empty seats tonight. I will read everyone’s posts but I am not watching this horrendous roster that is impersonating the Montreal Canadiens. This strategy can’t continue.

Laval is playing at the same time.... against Jarred Tinordi. ;)

Reactions: Tyson

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
@JohnLuTSN

#Habs vs #STLBlues:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Domi - Weal
Drouin - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Byron - Thompson - Suzuki

Mete - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Chiarot - Folin

Price
Kinkaid

Scratches: Reilly, Fleury

So repeat of the last 4 games essentially aside from Suzuki and Weal.

When it doesnt work again, Clod starts making mixed drinks in the third

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Domi with Lehkonen and Weal....wow. Poor Domi. Don't ask for a new contract bro. Suzuki on the 4th...slowly going to Laval. Kulak going from having terribles problems, said Julien, to the 2nd pairing. Chiarot and Folin...oh my god.

This management's plan is improvisation. From coaching to managing.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
3 games in a row eating hot dogs for Fleury. Why are they keeping him up? I'm sure he's learning a lot watching Folin fumbling the puck or Chiarot getting burned every time he pinches

Any answer to a question that is a logical question to less than logical decision is "because Clod". This is going to be a year before Therrien got his a$$ canned. Habs are going to blow chunks.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Don't be surprised if Domi doesn't hit 60 points this season. Lehkonen and Weal are awful linemates to give your best forward. At least it might make it sign a cheaper contract.

I read somewhere on here that 12 Habs had career years last season. As a reminder, Habs didn't make the playoffs. This year there will be a lot fewer career years. However, rest assured that Habs will still not make the playoffs. How are them hotdogs though?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Is it time for a louder and more persistent "Fire Julien!" chant? (It's a give with Bergevin, but I think the public has been kinda mixed regarding Julien. I think it's time for Jabba to hit the road. Enough with the recycled dinosaur coaches)... so

FIRE JULIEEEENNN!N!!!!!!

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It would be so cool if there were a couple thousand empty seats tonight. I will read everyone’s posts but I am not watching this horrendous roster that is impersonating the Montreal Canadiens. This strategy can’t continue.

What is the strategy, again? Play these bland vets over talented upcoming kids and lose anyway? OK, Laval Rocket will be where hope and a show are at.

Reactions: Takeru

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
What is the strategy, again? Play these bland vets over talented upcoming kids and lose anyway? OK, Laval Rocket will be where hope and a show are at.

What I wonder is why for so many years the Canadiens organization has been attracting the worse of the worst?

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Weal with Domi doesn't bother me as much. I feel like Weal makes things happen when he's on the ice. It wouldn't surprise me if he and Domi have some chemistry. I think Weal gets crapped on more than he should.

As for Lehkonen, when Domi was acquired, I knew he had play-making abilities. I honestly felt like Lehkonen would be someone who would benefit from Domi's creativity. At this moment, I see that I was wrong.

Ideally, it would be Drouin with Domi. But I don't think CJ wants to break up the Drouin-KK-Armia line as they've
been the Habs' best line so far this season. Between the three of them, they have 10 points in 4 games. 6 goals and 4 assists. Drouin is the only player on the Habs who has registered a point in each game.

Reactions: atrud66

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What I'm really excited for -

Suzuki sent to AHL
Alex Belzile recalled
Alex Belzile gets a regular PP shift before Kotkaniemi

Will be Agostino all over agian.

And Fleury sent down as well. Writing’s on the wall.

durojean

May 29, 2007
Does anyone remember that Fleury actually played well in his first game ?

And that he struggled agains one of the best attack in the league.

I just don't see how Folin and Reilly are better

Reactions: Oryxo and Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: