GDT: Canadiens vs Blues: The Plan @ 19:00 on CITY, TVA Sports, TSN 690 Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
well, the Blues goalie (Bin) has yet to lose in Canada....

1 win in our last 7 vs Blues....4 wins in last 15 games vs Blues...5 wins in our last 23 games vs Blues...

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
I got a pretty full schedule on game day so I wanted to put this out now. Hopefully nobody has technical issues as I’ve never used media sharing sites before.

If the laugh tracks and talking gets too annoying, you can mute it. I added as I felt it made The Plan more immersive, though honestly, it was more about trying something new.

As pointed out by @Runner77 , stick around for the probable line-ups.

Amazing work !! that was hilarious:clap::clap:

Reactions: sandviper

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I got a pretty full schedule on game day so I wanted to put this out now. Hopefully nobody has technical issues as I’ve never used media sharing sites before.

If the laugh tracks and talking gets too annoying, you can mute it. I added as I felt it made The Plan more immersive, though honestly, it was more about trying something new.

Man, my hands there're red hot, what I did to you? :D

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
I am skipping this one and watching the new Joker movie, it will probably be less dark than what will unfold on the ice tonight.

Best movie i’ve seen in a while.

Great choice. I watch all 82 habs game but the Joker is 100% worth skipping one.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal

Great! I luv it. Very funny and original.

Even though I agree with Georg.........Julien. Where are we going to put Thompson?:sarcasm:

Last edited:

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I am skipping this one and watching the new Joker movie, it will probably be less dark than what will unfold on the ice tonight.
I tell you that you'll be refreshing often the score. Rather than seeing the screen. Cannot getting off this drugdou this easily. The blue red white is in us forever.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
@JohnLuTSN

#Habs vs #STLBlues:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Domi - Weal
Drouin - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Byron - Thompson - Suzuki

Mete - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Chiarot - Folin

Price
Kinkaid

Scratches: Reilly, Fleury

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Need to send Suzuki down once Cousins is ready or whoever in Laval is ready to be brought up.

Having a vet on each D pairing hopefully helps

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
@JohnLuTSN

#Habs vs #STLBlues:

Lehkonen - Domi - Weal

Mete - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Chiarot - Folin

Price
Kinkaid

Good to see them put the Kulak-Petry pairing together. They looked real good together last season.

For me, seeing Suzuki put on the 4th and Fleury scratched, I think they will end up being sent down to Laval for some more seasoning. And I am more the fine with that.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Good to see them put the Kulak-Petry pairing together. They looked real good together last season.

For me, seeing Suzuki put on the 4th and Fleury scratched, I think they will end up being sent down to Laval for some more seasoning. And I am more the fine with that.
I agree, they'll be sent down next week and that's a good thing

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
@JohnLuTSN

#Habs vs #STLBlues:

Lehkonen - Domi - Weal

Mete - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Chiarot - Folin

Price
Kinkaid

Fleury scratched again is bs send the kid down already also lol at how badly that 3rd pairing is going to be embarrassed tonight

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Need to send Suzuki down once Cousins is ready or whoever in Laval is ready to be brought up.

Having a vet on each D pairing hopefully helps

It's exactly what I think. As soon as Cousins is cleared, Suzuki will be sent to Laval. And they may call someone up from Laval to be an extra forward.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
George makes a credible Julien. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well done and original @sandviper.

I don't hold much hope for tonight, just don't get embarrassed to badly. (Now watch them win)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad