GDT: Canadiens @ Senators: Part 2 - Thursday the sixth *MOD post #106*

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Is it me or is TSN just wasting assets here. They have two different studio and broadcast teams covering this. While I get it is a regional game, wouldn't it make more sense to have 1 crew and just insert Habs graphics for TSN2 while Sens graphics for TSN5?

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Here is the post:

That's the same as I said. Don't wish for losses/tank troll the thread.

Again pretty much the same. Don't hope for losses, but saying ''Sens will want this game hard to avenge their lost last tuesday, so it's gonna be hard to win. I think the Habs lose this one.'' is fine.

I fail to see how my post and this one are different.
It's a bit too much when we cant even call a beautiful goal, a beautiful goal by the other team.

Reactions: dralaf

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
It's a specific forum policy. The reason here is probably that the Habs are in a playoffs spot, aka not a position to want to tank.
Yep. Because they have done so much with "play off spots" in the past.

Won a grand total of 7 rounds since the turn of the century 19 years ago.

Tanking ?..........a ludicrous proposition indeed. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: OldCraig71

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I love KK and I know he’s young but this falling as soon as someone breathes on him is getting to be a bit ridiculous. I know the strength will come but it’s borderline sad right now.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Really liked how Agostino kept the puck, entered the Sens' zone and kept the possession despite pressure on him only to give time for the line change and that way, Habs kept the puck in the offensive zone.

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Is it me or is TSN just wasting assets here. They have two different studio and broadcast teams covering this. While I get it is a regional game, wouldn't it make more sense to have 1 crew and just insert Habs graphics for TSN2 while Sens graphics for TSN5?
They had two last game as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad