GDT: Canadiens @ Rangers | Nov. 23, 2014 @ 7PM | RDS, City

Status
Not open for further replies.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
The streams are 100% fluid since the third period. I enjoy our team even when they're losing, for the art of the sport. I think it's hillarious the Rangers fans are chanting olé as a taunt.

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
The Habs have the tools to play possession based game like the Hawks/Kings. We got good PMD like Markov/Gonchar. We got forwards like Sekac/Pacioretty/Plekanec who are quick skaters that can enter the opposing zone simply with their speed and players like Galchenyuk/Subban that can dangle their way into the offensive zone.

I feel that a lot of the Habs shortcomings offensively and defensively are based on how they distribute and handle the puck in the neutral zone and defensive zone. By relying much less on the stretch pass, proper puck support from the forwards, and dumping the puck in less often should improve the Habs defensive and offensive game substantially.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I mean not separating DD and Pacioretty is now making me wonder if it's not a Pacioretty demand. I mean, the guy knows that this DD only has eyes for him. While other C's might shoot or pass to others.....DD won't shoot and won't pass to nobody else. So is Therrien buying some time by trying to not displease Pacioretty? I mean, I know full conspiracy theorist....but geez, there has to be a reason.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
The Habs have the tools to play possession based game like the Hawks/Kings. We got good PMD like Markov/Gonchar. We got forwards like Sekac/Pacioretty/Plekanec who are quick skaters that can enter the opposing zone by simply with their speed and players like Galchenyuk/Subban that can dangle their way into the offensive zone.

I feel that a lot of the Habs shortcomings offensively and defensively are based on how they distribute and handle the puck in the neutral zone and defensive zone. By relying much less on the stretch pass, proper puck support from the forwards, and dumping the puck in less often should improve the Habs defensive and offensive game substantially.

No, Therrien defenders tell me this is not the case.. He coaches this team perfectly, he's actually flawless.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I mean not separating DD and Pacioretty is now making me wonder if it's not a Pacioretty demand. I mean, the guy knows that this DD only has eyes for him.

U2sd94X.png

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
Bergevin should have traded for Nash, they got him for pieces ! What an ugly goal song the Rangers have... they think our goal horn is corny... ya right.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
To be fair the defense in front of him has just been brutal tonight. The Habs looked like a team that played last night and the Rangers looked like a well rested team ready for blood. From the get go it didn't look too good and once the puck was dropped it was clear where this game was heading.

I agree. Just saying he's been overplaying the puck, going down too soon, not following the play well...

Only player with a good game is Prust.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
Wow i'm glad i didn't watch this one. It's kinda unreal that when we lose, we get blown out every single time.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Did Houde just say that it's going to end in the showers with the moms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille