GDT: Canadiens @ Rangers | Nov. 23, 2014 @ 7PM | RDS, City

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Refs are cowards tonight. Always the call not to offend anyone.

Rangers are impressive, not playing like their record.

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
I wasnt able to catch the game but by reading the comments, im guessing tokarski isnt the reason the habs are losing 4-0 yeah?

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
#FreeBeaulieu #FreeTinordi

Rangers fans are going to be in for a rude awakening when we play them in the playoffs and they realize that Price is in net.

Not really, they match up well against us. We can beat any team in the east in a playoff series but the Rangers, Penguins, and Senators are teams that seem to play at their best against the Habs.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
I wasnt able to catch the game but by reading the comments, im guessing tokarski isnt the reason the habs are losing 4-0 yeah?

Forwards have been flat. D have been atrocious. Terrible. You can tell fatigue is starting to hit this team but some of the mistakes made by Allan and Gilbert is more telling about how bad they are than how tired they are IMO.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'll be honest here...hope he does well BUT not too well!!

I'm gonna cry (will miss Bourque) IF HOT-PLAYOFFS-BOURQUE shows up for Anaheim during playoffs...I'll wish it was happening for our Habs versus Anaheim (only natural!).

Anyways...maybe he'll be happier in sunny Anaheim VS cold Mtl?
(cold in winter but awesome in Spring/Summer/Fall!!! unless you love Mtl winters).

RUMORS??:
maybe the rumors were true? that he didn't want to play in Mtl? (sure didn't look like that during playoffs). Maybe just rumors...
Anyways...we have Bryan Allen now...hope he can help us.

You probably are the editor in chief for de JdM.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Sure glad we went for size and drafted Connor Crisp (0 pts in 12 games in the AHL) instead hometown 5'11 Duclair.

Crisp played for our local juniors and I wouldn't plan the parade around this guy. Has some assets and can be a physical presence but very inconsistent with a tendency to enter the witness protection program for extended periods.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Habs trying to match the Rangers speed tonight was a mistake. We were not gonna win this chasing the puck and trying to win battles.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Totally out of context....but you guys must see Odell Beckham's touchdown catch tonight for the Giants....Has to be best catch of the year. By far.

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
Tokarski doesn't even have a SOG

true, but i'm more asking if he let in softies or not

thanks for the answers guys, but I would be worried, isn't MT kind of stubborn? instead of using bourque and benching sekac hes going to bench beaulieu to let allen in his place now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad