GDT: Canadiens @ Rangers | Nov. 23, 2014 @ 7PM | RDS, City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I mean not separating DD and Pacioretty is now making me wonder if it's not a Pacioretty demand. I mean, the guy knows that this DD only has eyes for him. While other C's might shoot or pass to others.....DD won't shoot and won't pass to nobody else. So is Therrien buying some time by trying to not displease Pacioretty? I mean, I know full conspiracy theorist....but geez, there has to be a reason.

Makes total sense. There's no way part of the glue holding them together isn't Pacioretty requesting it. It would be hilarious if we find out Therrien had been trying for years to separate Pacioretty and Desharnais, but Pacioretty refused.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
These lop sided losses are kind of a concern to me. I don't like the way the team completely throws in the towel and also how terrible we have been in first periods of games.

It looks like to me that MT is not really getting the guys up for games or maybe they just tune him out.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
This team can be so Jekyll and Hyde it is not even funny lol ok maybe a bit and I can laugh as the are more on the good side.

feds91

May 17, 2004
Bergevin should have traded for Nash, they got him for pieces ! What an ugly goal song the Rangers have... they think our goal horn is corny... ya right.

Nash had a no movement clause, I doubt he would have accepted a trade to Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille