GDT: Canadiens @ Rangers | Nov. 23, 2014 @ 7PM | RDS, City

Status
Not open for further replies.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
How about you release the stick from your bumbum and enjoy the miraculous comeback. YEAH DIGGIT.

If DD would eat it I'll gladly remove it. He'd of course also have to leave the city and the team though.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Totally out of context....but you guys must see Odell Beckham's touchdown catch tonight for the Giants....Has to be best catch of the year. By far.

Lifelong NYG fan here and yes I have. :D

Thankfully I'm not watching tonight gongshow the Habs are putting on because of NFL.

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want
I was okay with trading Gorges because I thought Tinordi and Beaulieu would get their shot. I'm still over the moon that Gorges is gone but having Allan, Weaver and Gilbert play over them is taking a step back.

Get a shot they had plenty of opportunity? Where and when did those two earn it above whom? The both are good, young and lots of upside but they were out played what little time in the NHL. Work in progress they will make the transition hopefully soon not now

Universe

Eh?
Jul 31, 2008
BxwGuBBCEAAoxgH.jpg

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
true, but i'm more asking if he let in softies or not

thanks for the answers guys, but I would be worried, isn't MT kind of stubborn? instead of using bourque and benching sekac hes going to bench beaulieu to let allen in his place now...

Probably. MB will have to save his ass again by trading/waiving Allen and MT will be considered a genius when we start doing good again.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Sucks that the next game is in 5 days. This loss will stay on their minds until Friday..

Either way I'm happy we lost like this. Hopefully this changes up our D a bit and we see Big T back.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Doesn't affect the outcome, but Tokarski having a poor night.

To be fair the defense in front of him has just been brutal tonight. The Habs looked like a team that played last night and the Rangers looked like a well rested team ready for blood. From the get go it didn't look too good and once the puck was dropped it was clear where this game was heading.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I would try Galchenyuk with Subban at this point.

If DD would eat it I'll gladly remove it. He'd of course also have to leave the city and the team though.

That's a mental image I could do without. Like a twisted Pocky commercial.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Sucks that the next game is in 5 days. This loss will stay on their minds until Friday..

Either way I'm happy we lost like this. Hopefully this changes up our D a bit and we see Big T back.

I doubt it. The Habs mailed this one in before getting off the plane.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
To be fair the defense in front of him has just been brutal tonight. The Habs looked like a team that played last night and the Rangers looked like a well rested team ready for blood. From the get go it didn't look too good and once the puck was dropped it was clear where this game was heading.

Didn't want to say it because Bruins fans would use this as an excuse, but this game is very atypical of the habs and it would only be logical to think they are not physically at their best tonight.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
They have 7 d. Stop playing Allen. Just stop. He's garbage.

I hope it's rust. I did read at one point how good a skater for his size.....if that's really how he skates....I will ALWAYS hate to hear and read that "skates well for his size" expression....

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
The slow burn is already starting as a fan, can't begin to imagine how the Hab players are taking this bump in the road. NYR's had better remember this one for the next game, I'm sure the Habs will.:nod:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

If we lose the home and home against the Sabres next week... that would be the time to panic.

This week is going to suck. The Habs don't play and all of my TV shows are on rerun this week. Life problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad