Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens @ Penguins | Perron's debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
I an really liking are forward group especially if we could get one more top 6 player.

Have Beau Bennett with us makes us a better team. Makes his line better. Only Crosby and Malkin do that.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
It's really friggin' awesome, no matter how you cut it, I'm so pumped. Just get us some size in that TRADE slot, and we're set.

Yep, I love it. Just PLEASE stay healthy. I get the impression that people think I don't love the team or things that are happening - couldn't be further from the truth. I mentioned in one of the earlier trade threads that Perron was the ONE guy I wanted. Stoked. Danced in the car in downtown Toronto traffic yesterday at noon. This team and the status of the east... It's right there. So close. Just make a few minor tweaks to the roster...

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Yep, I love it. Just PLEASE stay healthy. I get the impression that people think I don't love the team or things that are happening - couldn't be further from the truth. I mentioned in one of the earlier trade threads that Perron was the ONE guy I wanted. Stoked. Danced in the car in downtown Toronto traffic yesterday at noon. This team and the status of the east... It's right there. So close. Just make a few minor tweaks to the roster...

I'm guessing that was the only time you ever did that....

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
I normally trust Renaud, but how would he know?

Well Renauld Lavoie seems to be the go-to-guy in media for French-Canadien NHL'ers, and especially gets the scoop with everything regarding Letang, so maybe Perron himself told him that? MJ has probably informed that to Perron already.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
TRADE - Crosby - Hornqvist
Perron - Malkin - Comeau
Kunitz - Sutter - Bennett
Spaling - Goc - Downie

Ehrhoff - Letang
Maatta - Despres
Scuderi - Bortuzzo/Pouliot/Harrington

Only person traded from the roster is Martin. Leaves Farnham, Rust, Ebbett, Sill has depth. If Dupuis returns in the playoffs, even more insane.

Perfect amount of Adams in that lineup.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I just laugh when people whine about traffic on the Parkway in Pgh.

Try sitting on the 401 for a couple of hours.

I can't wait til the nut jobs get their way and the Gardiner is torn down and you have basically one road in Nd out of the joint.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I can't wait til the nut jobs get their way and the Gardiner is torn down and you have basically one road in Nd out of the joint.

Ya... I love and hate Toronto.

If it wasn't for the Island and St. Lawrence Market, I'd say **** it. Of course, I was right on top of St. Jakes... Until it burned down and all.

Ripleys is cool though. Saw it in Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille