Not open for further replies.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Perron - Crosby - Downie
Ebbett - Malkin - Rust
Kunitz - Sutter - Bennett
Spaling - Goc - Adams

I'd play Farnham over Adams but that wont happen. Ebbett gets to keep his spot with Malkin for now but can easily put Kunitz or Spaling there (KSB line has been good but it is Bennett and Sutter who are driving it not Kunitz).

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I'm from the future. We have things called DVRs. They record live TV!

We also have space cars:

retro_futurism_deepinteractive.jpg

Jelly?

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Perron - Crosby - Downie
Ebbett - Malkin - Rust
Kunitz - Sutter - Bennett
Spaling - Goc - Adams

I'd play Farnham over Adams but that wont happen. Ebbett gets to keep his spot with Malkin for now but can easily put Kunitz or Spaling there (KSB line has been good but it is Bennett and Sutter who are driving it not Kunitz).

Malkin should ask for a trade.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Thank God I have Gamecenter. I'm gonna watch the Steelers game on TV and the Pens on my PC.

Same here.

As for lines I'd roll with this tonight.

Spaling-Crosby-Perron
Rust-Malkin-Downie
Kunitz-Sutter-Beau
Ebbett-Goc-Farnham

I know, Adams will play.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
Thank God I have Gamecenter. I'm gonna watch the Steelers game on TV and the Pens on my PC.

This! I will be risking stimulatory overload, until the last five minutes of the Stillers game when it, like all football games, slows to an interminable pace with five minutes of TV commercials between every play from scrimmage. For a game supposedly created for TV, TV has killed it IMHO.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
It sucks that they couldn't move the start time of this game, most fans will only get to see about a period of this game before the Steeler game.

It really does suck for fans in Pittsburgh but there was no way that was happening tonight. this game has the prime hnic spot against a canadian team... rescheduling was never an option. moving the game time would already be difficult for a regional broadcast... it would almost be logistically impossible for a national broadcast (unless they outright cancelled showing the pittsburgh/habs game... and with crosby playing in pittsburgh, that wasn't going to happen)

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
Then they aren't much of a fan, are they? I'll pick regular season hockey over that boring, s**t-show of a sport any day.

A regular season hockey game means very little in that town compared to a playoff football game. You claim to be from Pittsburgh and your surprised that the crowd tonight might be less than usual at CEC? I know your disappointed but damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad