GDT: Canadiens and Caps 7:00 PM

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Talk about let it go….I’m talking about the Backstrom extension in response to someone else saying we should have moved on from their core….why are you rambling on about Lavi?
Because you're dwelling on something years in the past in a GDT for literally no reason. It's done. They're not trading him, it's retire or LTIR or bust, so unless you somehow have something new to add to a fully covered topic maybe you keep it to yourself like you keep telling everyone else to do when it's coaches.

If I make a response to someone else talking about Lavi do you leave it alone? No, of course not, because that's how it always happens. So either follow your own advice or remember this for next time you try the "it's in the past" bullshit.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Because you're dwelling on something years in the past in a GDT for literally no reason. It's done. They're not trading him, it's retire or LTIR or bust, so unless you somehow have something new to add to a fully covered topic maybe you keep it to yourself like you keep telling everyone else to do when it's coaches.

If I make a response to someone else talking about Lavi do you leave it alone? No, of course not, because that's how it always happens. So either follow your own advice or remember this for next time you try the "it's in the past" bullshit.
Whatever dude….keep chewing that bone. I’m not dwelling on shit….i responded to someone else….go smoke a bowl and chill the F out…

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Refereeing is one of the biggest contributors to the randomness of hockey. You get a few bad nights from the zebras and that's the end of a playoff series, for instance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad