GDT: Canadiens and Caps 7:00 PM

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
That is what I am afraid of..Bmac starts giving away pics
You shouldn't be, he's not going to unless they're suddenly a playoff team somehow (and that's not happening right now)

Think of it this way: if that was even an option on the table for this team as constructed, why wouldn't they make the payment in the offseason so they could actually add talent with the money without paying additional assets?

It's going to be a long year, but it's only a year.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
dude lost the puck in his feat and Wilson picked it out pretty clean. More of a toe pick.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Wow, absolute implosion. Slow, lacking skill, and stupid. Other than that we have a lot of hope.

Reactions: troyerlaw

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
1697937588898.gif

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Tom
You shouldn't be, he's not going to unless they're suddenly a playoff team somehow (and that's not happening right now)

Think of it this way: if that was even an option on the table for this team as constructed, why wouldn't they make the payment in the offseason so they could actually add talent with the money without paying additional assets?

It's going to be a long year, but it's only a year.
That is what I'm thinking. He didn't do it in the off-season so he won't do it now. But, I doubt he anticipated Caps sucking this bad

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Look, I'm fine with the fire but show this in period 1 and bring it proactively instead of waiting to get bent over first.

I don't love that Ovechkin is nowhere to be seen in these bench clips barking and fuming, I'll say that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad