Fehervary-Jensen
Haman Aktell-TvR
Alexeyev-Johansen

prediction: ov over 0,5 SOG, 9-10 caps

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Aside from Sandin-Carlson, the practice line/pairings looks fine.

Still gonna be suck though.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Sponsor
Feb 7, 2013
Aside from Sandin-Carlson, the practice line/pairings looks fine.

Still gonna be suck though.
My attention has been monopolized by other glaring issues with this team (there are plenty to keep you occupied), so I haven't really been able to evaluate them as a pairing. Obviously they aren't lighting the world on fire offensively, but have they been getting exploited? I think I recall Sandin making a few devastating mistakes, but that's about it.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
My attention has been monopolized by other glaring issues with this team (there are plenty to keep you occupied), so I haven't really been able to evaluate them as a pairing. Obviously they aren't lighting the world on fire offensively, but have they been getting exploited? I think I recall Sandin making a few devastating mistakes, but that's about it.

Jmo but they were le bad in games 1 and 2 and slightly better in game 3.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
I'm sure the boys know they haven't been great and no better time to get it together than on HNIC at El Forumo

Hope the O gets on track (and the D) ((and the PP)) (((and the intangibles))) ((((and the tangibles))))

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Somebody posted this in the Habs GDT and it is too good not to share. Ovie with Markov many years ago. Might have had a couple of drinks when this was taken :laugh::laugh:

ovechkin party.jpg

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Come on Kuemper let's have a bounce back and come on defence give Kuemper some damn help tonight!

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Did they swap McMichael and Mantha?

Ahh, guess it was a home town thing.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
lol I can't believe there was just a roar from the crowd like he can draw a high stick by falling on a stick whose blade is basically still touching the ice

Reactions: ClevelandCapsfan

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
McMichael has looked great but, man, he has got to start burying these chances.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
McMichael has looked great but, man, he has got to start burying these chances.
I mean, that one was nice but it wasn't like he missed an open corner or lifted one high, Montreal D and G worked well together to pressure all the right spots.

If anything getting a rebound instead of pounding it wide was positive growth but to my eyes the options there were "get what you can get" or "try and get to the backhand" and I'm not sure he had that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad