Can/Will the flyers make the playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Yes you can and the Wild will make everything we can tonight to win against Detroit. **** Detroit and **** Colorado.
Damn right!! Trying to turn the Wild's GDT into the unofficial "Win it for Philly" thread. :yo:

Hope we don't let you guys down tonight. And we could use the points. ;)

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
Don't rush Provorov in these playoffs. If we do call a prospect, better be Morin. He's a better fit and he has more experience. Could work.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Don't rush Provorov in these playoffs. If we do call a prospect, better be Morin. He's a better fit and he has more experience. Could work.

Bring him up for our games against Pittsburgh if you're gonna do it at all. It would probably require multiple defensive injuries tho...like, say, Manning and Medvedev. And by then, they might prefer Hagg or Alt

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
I'm not saying we should call a prospect up, but that if we do it, it should be Morin and not Provorov. He's the most ready imo, and has played in the AHL. I'm pretty certain he's better than Manning. But I'm not sure making his NHL debut right now is a good idea (and it would be even worst for provorov), psychologically, for him. Lots of pressure. I hope he makes the team next year, but at this point, better play with our current team.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
if wings win out they would finish out at 97 pts

8 pts by the flyers would ensure we make it. I also noticed the NHL is giving the wings 3 days off before playing us. so they will be well rested and will probably go full tilt and push us every shift. Flyers will have 2 days off so I hope we can match their intensity they are sure to bring.

we need to play how we did a few weeks ago when we played them.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
pens once again dominating on a saturday matinee.

I have no clue what mike sullivan has done but they are just been playing lights out

I'm hoping we can solve them tomorrow. got to get aleast 1 pt tomorrow if not 2.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Back up to about an 88% chance to make it now; a Toronto later today win makes it about 95%.

Magic number sits at 7.

So best case scenario...a reg. loss for det tonight and a win for us tomorrow means we could clinch with a win on wed.

Did i do that right?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So best case scenario...a reg. loss for det tonight and a win for us tomorrow means we could clinch with a win on wed.

Did i do that right?

Detroit Regulation Loss: -2 (5)
Flyers Win vs. PIT: -2 (3)
Flyers Win vs DET: -2 (1)
Detroit OT Loss vs PHI: -1 (0)

Flyers clinch.

Or....

Detroit OT Loss: -1 (6)
Flyers Win vs. PIT: -2 (4)
Flyers Win vs DET: -2 (2)
Detroit Regulation Loss vs PHI: -2 (0)

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

Did i do that right?

if detroit wins out the most they can get is 97 so a loss would mean max they could get is 95

a win by us tomorrow puts us at 93 so if we win vs wings on wed that puts us at 95

so yes. I also if we get 1 pt 94 would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad