Post-Game Talk: Campbell plays, Leafs win

Contenderorpretender

Oct 10, 2017
I’d say you sound like you’re smoking the good stuff but it actually sounds like you just took a hit of crack
This coming from someone who posts nonstop comments during a game, every play you have some dumb comment. I'm going to assume you're 50 still living with your mom and this is it.... this site is you're life. You're the dumpster version of steve dangle.

OB34KNH

Apr 11, 2019
This coming from someone who posts nonstop comments during a game, every play you have some dumb comment. I'm going to assume you're 50 still living with your mom and this is it.... this site is you're life. You're the dumpster version of steve dangle.

Hyman isn't close to being the team MVP.

Matthews
Marner
Tavares
Nylander
Brodie
Campbell

Reactions: LFCTML

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
This is a seriously good team, that should take a cup run this year.
The only concern I have is the goaltending injuries.
Jack is great but is he fragile? Would be nice to have a good backup to spell him, Hutch isn't it.
Is Freddy just injured, or is he having a mental meltdown too? Seriously, some of those week goals were not caused by a hernia, just mental lapses. I think he is melting ala Bernier.
I really hope we pick up a quality netminder like Ullmark, and put Freddy on long term injury reserve.
I think Jack is signed for another year. I would let Freddy go, sign Ullmark to a much cheaper deal than Freddy would want, and spend the saved cash on Hyman!!!

Reactions: hoglund and geo25

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
Also, teams know that we do not hammer from the point on our PP. They just collapse and force the outside angle shots. Do all of our D have muffin shots??
You could see when we got the setup they just completely ignored Rielly and Brodie.

I know that's not the shot we are trying to get but if the other team is giving it to you need to take it to keep them honest. Or at least take a stride forward to force them to come to you.

Reactions: sittler rules!!!

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I was actually going to post that here too lol. we live rent free in their heads. I don't understand the hate we get.
Well Jets fans are special. They are actual fortune tellers. I mean their Matthews vs Laine and Rielly vs Trouba predictions were so on the mark it can only be described as special lol.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Well Jets fans are special. They are actual fortune tellers. I mean their Matthews vs Laine and Rielly vs Trouba predictions were so on the mark it can only be described as special lol.

There was one guy who said Laine was the best player of all time and would score 60/120

Reactions: Atomos2

TakeTheBody

Jan 10, 2018
When the Leaf goalies play as well as the other teams goalie that night the Leafs will win most of their games. Let's hope Campbell stays healthy and Dubas can find a goalie at the deadline.

Reactions: gunther and willmma

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Let's hope Soupy can play next game and is not injured again ... he will get us out of north in playoffs I am convinced of it ... perfect tender for this team ... Zach Zach Zack OMG dude you are becoming a superstar on this team ... player of game by far even when our tender played well ... thanks for creating those goals with your speed and aggressive forecheck ... and Bogo OMG wow that was best game I see you play all year long man ... perfect defensive game in every respect ... and even chipped in on offensive with amazing plays up ice ... and a shout out to Brodie who covered up 3 terrible giveaways by Rielly who needs a good talking to now ... no one is bigger than da team and his play has been absolute horse sh*t now for a few games straight ... even on offensive again you were setup to da nines last night and you let go another powder puff shot ... I think other teams are letting you get these type of prime time chances because they know you can't deliver anymore ... can't waiit til you are out of town and back west

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Hyman is so damn good at hockey.
He just exemplifies a guy who knows his body, strengths, speed, confidence and drive so well that he always has himself in the right position, skating downhill, angled towards the net...It's actually unreal to watch.

I don't want to be someone overrating a guy for no reason....but the little things he does on a nightly basis goes miles for this team. If Babcock was right about only one thing, I'll give him a cheers for his assessment on Hyman being the best board worker, hound in the league.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Also, teams know that we do not hammer from the point on our PP. They just collapse and force the outside angle shots. Do all of our D have muffin shots??
They and keefe will have to change that first unit real soon sire....... take joe off, put tavvy in. His shot is one of our bests. Matthews on the side. They bad mothas. Tavares lives to score. As our captain. Joe's time on the first unit went by already... even san jose knew this. Sharks only played him on the second unit, and we should too. And they are much worse than we is sire.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
the Leafs have run into some very good goal tending lately and nothing kills a PP like a hot goalie

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It’s the sarcasm font.
Someone states something ridiculous then when it’s proven to be ridiculous it’s reiterated in sarcasm font.
Got it’ like fighting dumb with dumb.

gunther

Mar 29, 2021
if we acquire a top 6 forward, I would actually put him on our 3rd line. they need to have speed to keep up.

Hyms - Papi - Mitch
Galch - jt- william

dude - kerfoot - mik
simmer - spez - engvall

thornton can rotate in an out like a gud pro.

gives us some good defence and good speed on every line. lots of c depth, kerf and Engvall and switch when needed.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad