Pre-Game Talk: Camp Thread

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Ugh those 12 pm starts.

Not only from the fan perspective, but more importantly I feel like the team always plays like crap in the afternoon and noon is super early.

they are going to be basically locked in their hotel rooms so its not like they have to worry about being out late the night before :)

Reactions: McSauer

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I want to keep Buchnevich regardless. I’m hoping Strome gets locked up at a reasonable number due to his limited sample size and continues to at least have success with Bread, even if they don’t match this year.

Panarin - Strome - Kakko
Kreider - Zibanejad - Buchnevich
Kravstov - Chytil - Gauthier

We could theoretically, and without reaching or being dramatically unrealistic, have our entire top nine for the next several years already in place and ready to assume their roles as early as the next year or two. Who goes where could shuffle, but that could be the top nine without any changes, realistically. Left D and appropriate bottom six players are the only real holes.

Where’s Lafreniere?

apoptygma

2-5-9-11
Apr 9, 2011
Looking at that schedule and I'm starting to drool. I'm really craving some good sport now, and with games starting early every day, even I as an european can watch live hockey from when I finish work until bedtime (and beyond).

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
There is a lot of Kovalev in Kravstov. Who else would think a 2+ minute punishment shift was a reward? I could see Krava thinking that way. I still hope there is that much game in him too. He embarrassed too many guys in the KHL as a HS student to be mediocre.
It was a 7+ minute shift lol

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle

I’ve heard that NBC is handling the East games and TSN the west... that’s tech crew not announcers / graphics etc
Individual entities would take those feeds (like the World Feed in Olympics) and use their announcers and add graphics downstream.

Both ice surfaces painted w NHL logo only... no individual teams (obviously)

Reactions: Leetch3

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I’m following this scrimmage today on Twitter. They streamed although not a great feed of course the first half. Shesterkin is completely dialed in. Hank and Georgiev split time. Hank well looks like he’s looked all year. Slow. Georgiev looks very good today.

there’s zero reason to believe the goalie depth chart isn’t Iggy Georgie Hank in that order. Nothing has changed except hank being 4 months older and nostalgic media members pushing for him to start. He won’t.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I'm working from home and may well be working from home until 2021, so I will fortunately be able to take in all the games.

i don’t think I’m going back like ever. They’re going to make it very optional in office for big meetings only I believe. We’re going to be selling off a lot of offices around the world it sounds like. I’m sure many other fortune 500s will do the same

Reactions: McSauer and romba

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad