Speculation: cammalleri to Vancouver per fan 960

May 27, 2012
Earth
Today on the morning show with boomer and Warrener, Warrener indeed did confirm that the Canucks and flames have talked over the weeks for mike cammalleri and a deal may be in place in the next few weeks .

Flamester posted this on the main Trade Board.

Last edited by a moderator:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Really hoping that this hot start makes him worth a lot in the trade market.
I personally don't even know what the 'nucks have in their prospect pool anymore; but I'm hoping that Calgary can truly bend'em over in this type of trade.

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Ughhhh... no. I know it's probably good asset management and that we won't get ripped off as it has to go through Burke but Cammy on the Canucks is just gross.

:(

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Kassian + 2nd + Booth was purposed on the main board. I am not sure if I love it, but it sounds realistic.

I can't see Gillis trading Kassian just purely based on ego. I also think that in order for the Flames to be looking to move him this early and to Van then their 1st must be on the table.

I think 1st + Jensen/Gaunce + Booth for Cammy

Last edited:

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
Kassian + 2nd + Booth was purposed on the main board. I am not sure if I love it, but it sounds realistic.

Meh, I don't like this deal if that is the case. Booth is garbage and Zach Kassian hasn't really been amazing so far in his career.

For Cammy I think Kassian + 1st + conditional 2nd is a better deal. I would expect Cammy to have a similar value to Vanek plus you don't trade to division rivals unless they're overpaying for you player. If we held on to Cammy till the deadline we could easily get something better than Kassian + 2nd + Booth.

Aug 3, 2010
I don't really trust Warrener so it will be interesting to see if anything comes from this.
I have to say that I barely recognize the guy as a Flames alumni.

Loved him on the ice but off of it, he's like a poor man's Jeremy Roenick.

sureloss

Jan 5, 2006
Just to be clear they were purely speculating... they said that many times. They also said they had no inside sources on a potential Cammalleri deal.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Today on the morning show with boomer and Warrener, Warrener indeed did confirm that the Canucks and flames have talked over the weeks for mike cammalleri and a deal may be in place in the next few weeks .

Flamester posted this on the main Trade Board.

Just to be clear they were purely speculating... they said that many times. They also said they had no inside sources on a potential Cammalleri deal.

Whhaaat?

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
Shinkaruk and a 1st. That's it. nothing lower in value.

That would be really great! But by no means realistic...

I myself would be happy if we could get Shinkaruk for cammy straight up. I don´t know exactly why, but I really love that kid. I still can´t understand how they chose Poirier over him!:shakehead
And if they would throw in a second (or maybe a third) it would be a fair deal IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad