Management Cam Neely II

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Sweeney and Neely will fire Cassidy to buy themselves more time to clean up the flaws that were created by them, ironically. I think it's BS as they already used their get out of jail free card when they fired Claude, but I fully expect Cassidy to be fired if the team continues to look bad.

That will likely prove true, next season rather than this.

It's highly unlikely Cam and Don will get canned, while Bruce stays.

Cassidy is an excellent coach, and deserves another year. If I could fire SweeNeely today, I would.

That won't happpen. If and when it does, any new GM will want his own bench coach.

They should begin the rebuild now. But they won't. So, another year burned. And probably next season too.

They don't know what they're doing.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Sweeney and Neely will fire Cassidy to buy themselves more time to clean up the flaws that were created by them, ironically. I think it's BS as they already used their get out of jail free card when they fired Claude, but I fully expect Cassidy to be fired if the team continues to look bad.

That will likely prove true, next season rather than this.

It's highly unlikely Cam and Don will get canned, while Bruce stays.

Cassidy is an excellent coach, and deserves another year. If I could fire SweeNeely today, I would.

That won't happen. If and when it does, any new GM will want his own bench coach.

They should begin the rebuild now. But they won't. So, another year burned. And probably next season too.

They don't know what they're doing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad