Confirmed with Link: Calvert signs with Colorado l 3 years 2.8M AAV

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
No disagreements there, but Compher wasn't good defensively last season whatsoever. I hope he can improve for next season. He has it in him.
He was the worst player on the team defensively but I agree , he has it in him to be better

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Calvert - Jost - Andrighetto for a good third line. Wilson - Söderberg - Nieto for the moments first line loses the puck somehow. Support wheels for Burkah, Comfy and Curfew in the shape of getting ice time in offensive zone. Allfix? - RaMaLaMa! (Rantanen, MacKinnon and Landeskog).

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Calvert - Jost - Andrighetto for a good third line. Wilson - Söderberg - Nieto for the moments first line loses the puck somehow. Support wheels for Burkah, Comfy and Curfew in the shape of getting ice time in offensive zone. Allfix? - RaMaLaMa! (Rantanen, MacKinnon and Landeskog).

giphy.gif

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

I'm not familiar with this language?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
The NHL is absolutely worse for not having Patrick Roy in and around it. I'm pretty sure he still wants to keep the competitive juices flowing so I understand him not wanting to do it, but I really think he should have a TV gig on the NHL Network. I would love to watch him doing a NHL 2Nite type of show with game recaps and breakdowns across the whole league.

Now to get back on topic....I like Calvert and think he's going to be a fan favorite 20 games into the season. From what little I've seen of him, he reminds me a little of Podein and Hinote. High motor, energizer bunny, good on the PK and has some offensive abilities. In other words, a truly good/solid 3rd/4th line winger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad