OT - NO POLITICS Calm down & step back - (please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
*runs around the forum high fiving everyone whether you like Toll House cookies, Snickerdoodles, Oreos, or even cookies with raisins even though I think you're weird* :sarcasm:

20200201_151123.gif

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Politics is divisive even within friends and family but it was nice to learn more about Covid as it peaked here... so thanks to the Mods for allowing it in the first place.

Probably best to stop it now. It'll be nice when hockey is back.

we can still discuss Covid. But tightly held to reputable updates .
That info could be important here. Data, Openings, MBTA news, Airport, Uber, groceries, day care, etc.....

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Could we at least change the title as Some of Mr Garner and Mr Floyd’s Last words were “I can’t breathe” and have now become a big part of the voice of this movement. It’s in bad taste - in the least to title the thread “take a deep breath”.

Last edited:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
My snack of choice lately has been Fire roasted jalapeño Pringles. That or spicy nacho Doritos. I try not to buy them though, because i will happily plow through the entire can/bag in one sitting

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
My go to favorite is jumbo cashews. Even though I’m not supposed to eat them. Diverticulitis.
But I do . Knowingly. Then pay for it later.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
actually if I can get that toll house slightly burnt, yeah weird I know, Im in my own heaven.
Maybe because slightly burnt was the way mom made ‘em.
LOL
I burned a few cookies that last time I made them. I also added too much baking soda. Whoops

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
what I have been eating...
Must be going back to my childhood.....Windmill cookies and Strawberry Sugar Wafers.

yeah, I’m old.
Windmill cookies are the best! My grandmother used to buy them for when we would go to CT and visit.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
My go to favorite is jumbo cashews. Even though I’m not supposed to eat them. Diverticulitis.
But I do . Knowingly. Then pay for it later.

Whole cashews or halves is another one i can’t stop once I’ve started. So instead i buy roasted peanuts, salted of course. I’m not sure if they’re any better or worse for me but i only take a handful and walk away.

Reactions: Gee Wally

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Windmill cookies are the best! My grandmother used to buy them for when we would go to CT and visit.
Growing up, Giant markets had the best tea cookies. They were in the shape of an 8 or 12 point star and had sprinkles on them. I wish I could find them somewhere.

Reactions: Alicat

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’ve talked about crushing boxes of whippets in 1 day here before

Oreos came out with a chocolate marshmallow oreo, that’s been a problem lately

honestly I need that peloton to get here ASAP

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I’ve talked about crushing boxes of whippets in 1 day here before

Oreos came out with a chocolate marshmallow oreo, that’s been a problem lately

honestly I need that peloton to get here ASAP

when is your delivery date? I love mine so very much

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
when is your delivery date? I love mine so very much

june 23rd I believe (either that or the 24th I can’t remember, I’ll have to check lol)

I have a lot of dead time now so I figure what better way to spend it than by getting in shape and maybe altering some other life habits. Cody Rigsby all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad