Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Killed a guy after self-reviving in the final circle last night. He downed me, ran over and started T-Bagging me as I self revived, I got up and my character jumped like twenty feet in one motion and I killed him with the MP5 from behind. It was glitchy as hell. I died almost instantly after that, but it was incredible nonetheless.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Anyone else not get credited for wins? I got a win this morning and my win total never went up.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I haven’t seen the issue but I know Mini Royale doesn’t count towards it, which I don’t necessarily agree with since it’s chaos from the start.

I didn't know mini Royale didn't count, that explains it. Stupid to have a game mode that doesn't count for wins.

Sep 19, 2008
Killed a guy after self-reviving in the final circle last night. He downed me, ran over and started T-Bagging me as I self revived, I got up and my character jumped like twenty feet in one motion and I killed him with the MP5 from behind. It was glitchy as hell. I died almost instantly after that, but it was incredible nonetheless.
Lot of glitches S5

Streamer got into a SUV, it kicked him out and drove itself and then blew up out of nowhere

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
What’s really killed my interest in this game is the constant giant updates that don’t really add much to the game for me.

You on XBox? Yeah that update this weekend was ridic. Minor update which was 1.2 gigs on PS4 but IW blamed MS for a bug causing you to have to redownload the whole game 66 gb lol.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
You on XBox? Yeah that update this weekend was ridic. Minor update which was 1.2 gigs on PS4 but IW blamed MS for a bug causing you to have to redownload the whole game 66 gb lol.

Yep, really frustrating we constantly have to update. No other game does this.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
does anyone play Call of duty 4 remastered. Me and a buddy are looking for other people to join the party. DM me if so

Edit- XBX

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Playing last night for the first time in about a week or so. Seems that picking up a combat vest now automatically gives you a full 8 armor plates.

Also dropped in at Super Store and found $42,000 in floor loot :laugh:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
have to say that the ground war map promenade is the most uneven multiplayer map I have played in years. Start at the gas station and your pretty much Fd.

its also hilarious watching players drop out like flies in pre lobby as no one wants to play the map.

Sep 19, 2008
Why the hell is Warzone so big? Takes up 122 GB on my PC.
It filled up my drive so fast (plus the MW game) I just brought a new HD drive.

It "reclaims disk space" at the end but the amount of space it takes is nuts

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Sometimes it's fun to play with randoms and hear them rage about everything. Played with a guy last night who bought me back at a buy station in the middle of a wide open area. I drop in close to him and grab whatever I can from the chest close by and find some cover. Dude walks into the open and immediately gets shot by two different players. While standing in the middle of the open, he then proceeds to blame me, the guy who was just bought back and has a thermal sniper as his only weapon with limited ammo, for why he was killed in the middle of the wide open area by multiple enemies hiding behind cover. This happens all the time :laugh:

Reactions: tacogeoff

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Sometimes it's fun to play with randoms and hear them rage about everything. Played with a guy last night who bought me back at a buy station in the middle of a wide open area. I drop in close to him and grab whatever I can from the chest close by and find some cover. Dude walks into the open and immediately gets shot by two different players. While standing in the middle of the open, he then proceeds to blame me, the guy who was just bought back and has a thermal sniper as his only weapon with limited ammo, for why he was killed in the middle of the wide open area by multiple enemies hiding behind cover. This happens all the time :laugh:

Who else am I supposed to blame? It can't be my fault that I suck and die.

Reactions: hb12xchamps
Sep 19, 2008
New Warzone trailer for s6 dropped

Lot of trains teased as well as new operator

S6 begins Sept 29

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
It's crazy. Since it's hitscan you can also get insanely long range one-shot kills with the thing in Warzone.
Haven’t really come across it in Warzone yet but I’m sure it will be in just about every game after the weekend is up and everyone levels it up enough. They need to bring back Shoot the Ship so everyone can level it up in that game mode instead of all the Multiplayer lobbies

Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad