Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Sep 19, 2008
I play Multiplayer more often than Warzone but I was in Warzone yesterday trying to unlock skins for achievements. Well anyway I was driving a SUV and someone started shooting me from the door of the apartment, so I take the SUV and ram it right through the door :laugh:

The death chat like "What the f***!!" :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Too many kids on these days abusing the stim glitch and the gas mask glitch

It has happened ALL DAY today

Activision shows no interest in fixing this bug at all :laugh:

Stim glitch - using unlimited stims to stay healthy in the gas

Gas Mask Glitch - having infinite gas mask that doesn't break

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Too many kids on these days abusing the stim glitch and the gas mask glitch

It has happened ALL DAY today

Activision shows no interest in fixing this bug at all :laugh:

Stim glitch - using unlimited stims to stay healthy in the gas

Gas Mask Glitch - having infinite gas mask that doesn't break

Haven’t run into anyone doing either yet. My squad likely doesn’t win enough to be in games with teams that do this and win a lot :laugh:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
The new Halloween game modes are pretty fun. I don’t think they’re as fun as the armored truck event though

enjoying it. having a heck of a time getting the halloween box at the Dam, Superstore and TV station though. Having to play plunder so there are more boxes available.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
enjoying it. having a heck of a time getting the halloween box at the Dam, Superstore and TV station though. Having to play plunder so there are more boxes available.
I only have 4 left and those are 3 of the 4 I need as well. I think Port is the 4th. I opened 5 boxes at port with no luck. I’m getting more of those damn ghosts jumping at me than I am Halloween items :laugh:

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
Won a game of Zombie Royale with friends last night, but the app as well as a warzone website I check for stats, are showing a 5th place finish. It's so weird how it records stats so differently. Being my 5th warzone win, I got a mastery challenge reward too. That makes it even stranger that it's not showing up right elsewhere

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Anyone else have issues with being kicked from the game so it can do an update? The update usually takes 2 seconds and I'm back in the lobby again. This then happens after every couple of games for the rest of the night. It usually happens when I play late night 10p-2a. When it happens mid game you lose all accomplishments from that game so if you're on a good kill game you lose all those kills.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I thought they did a really good job with the Halloween event, but I will be glad when the jump scares in the loot boxes are gone. They are like 50x louder than the rest of the game and scare the shit out of me even though I brace for them now.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I do like that you can get a few rare blueprints in this game. the city hall/subway challenge was pretty fun and the legendary ak47 skin you can get through the cold war thing is pretty decent as well.

Sep 19, 2008
30gig patch today added private lobbies. Watching a NFL player on Twitch now add friends into his lobby. Like a ton of people in :laugh:

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I took a few months off from this game and came back and a guy in my regiment who had a Warzone KD of 1.01 had increased it all the way up to 2.0 and gotten like 40 more wins. I asked him what he changed and he said the only thing he changed is that he will not under any circumstances ever play with randoms anymore. He'll sit at the pre-game screen for however long it takes to build a quad. If he has three he'll play trios instead of getting one random. I said that's crazy but I'll go with it. Signed on late last night and absolutely no one was on so I played three quads matched by myself. Complete disaster. Level 155 guys just jumping solo all over the map, getting themselves loadouts when they're a hundred miles away from any teammates, not spotting enemies, camping a building for absolutely no reason when they have $12k and all their teammates are dead. It's just unbelievable how unplayable the game is when you're not with decent players.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Only took a week or two and I'm already ready to send Nuketown and its fanboys over a cliff.

This map f***ing sucks and always has.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I took a few months off from this game and came back and a guy in my regiment who had a Warzone KD of 1.01 had increased it all the way up to 2.0 and gotten like 40 more wins. I asked him what he changed and he said the only thing he changed is that he will not under any circumstances ever play with randoms anymore. He'll sit at the pre-game screen for however long it takes to build a quad. If he has three he'll play trios instead of getting one random. I said that's crazy but I'll go with it. Signed on late last night and absolutely no one was on so I played three quads matched by myself. Complete disaster. Level 155 guys just jumping solo all over the map, getting themselves loadouts when they're a hundred miles away from any teammates, not spotting enemies, camping a building for absolutely no reason when they have $12k and all their teammates are dead. It's just unbelievable how unplayable the game is when you're not with decent players.
I never play unless I’m in a group with friends. Solos is boring and awful, and I’m not dropping with random people.

Reactions: Chaels Arms

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Beat a whole team in quads that was using the juggernaut glitch today. Probably my most satisfying win in all my time playing this game. We did all the recons extremely quickly and set up on the highest skyscraper in the final circle in downtown which could only be accessed by one stairwell and by a rope lift. We're sitting there waiting and all of a sudden I look at the map and there's four juggernauts just camping a building with each other. Had no idea what was going on and just resigned ourselves to getting our asses kicked. Took two of them down by concentrating fire on the doorway and then when the circle moved the other two got stuck in the stairwell and couldn't escape the gas in time. Everyone in the post game lobby was applauding us. :laugh: Was one of the few times I wished I was streaming my game.

Reactions: tacogeoff

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Beat a whole team in quads that was using the juggernaut glitch today. Probably my most satisfying win in all my time playing this game. We did all the recons extremely quickly and set up on the highest skyscraper in the final circle in downtown which could only be accessed by one stairwell and by a rope lift. We're sitting there waiting and all of a sudden I look at the map and there's four juggernauts just camping a building with each other. Had no idea what was going on and just resigned ourselves to getting our asses kicked. Took two of them down by concentrating fire on the doorway and then when the circle moved the other two got stuck in the stairwell and couldn't escape the gas in time. Everyone in the post game lobby was applauding us. :laugh: Was one of the few times I wished I was streaming my game.

ya what a crazy glitch. youtubers are exploiting it heavy in hopes that there will be a quick patch.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
I believe the new season is pushed to the 16th, no? Season One for Cold War x Warzone. Also, going by that trailer that came out, it also seems like that new island map is way too small to be a full scale BR map, so I'm assuming its going to be a smaller scale, maybe 75 player map or something. Kind of dissapointing if thats the case, was hoping for a new map.

Also, I hope they decide to nuke Jugs from Warzone altogether. So f***ing sick of making it to the last few players only to have some dude driving around with a Jug, mowing people down like it's nothing.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I find these trailers so cringy. Do people like these? What is the point?

Almost as cringy as Treyarch sending those packages out to "content creators" to decode messages or whatever. Seems like an absolute waste of time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad