Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

GreytWun

Sep 29, 2017
Ontario
I don't think the vast majority would be too happy.

Of course not, that means it would actually take skill to earn your kills rather than hide in the corners and call in a bunch of killstreaks to get kills. A lot of games nowadays are catered to assisting people who aren't very good at being above average to boost sales. Sad but true.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Will it work like Fortnite where you can opt to play against other platforms and what not? If so, I actually will prob pick this up.

If they've gone into logistical details yet, I haven't seen them.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
1262354150033.jpg

Reactions: Ceremony

Superlative Soup

Treasured and Marveled
Apr 8, 2013
Saskatchewan
Any word on if there's a BR mode?

I haven't touched MP on Blops 4 but have sunk 100s of hours into Blackout and it's fantastic (if you ignore the ridiculous amount of micro transactions.) So polished compared to other BRs.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Any word on if there's a BR mode?

I haven't touched MP on Blops 4 but have sunk 100s of hours into Blackout and it's fantastic (if you ignore the ridiculous amount of micro transactions.) So polished compared to other BRs.

Really? I thought the graphics were trash. The game had good mechanics like any other COD, map was small and the predictable circle led to boring gameplay. I only played it for a couple of months so maybe they changed it.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I don't believe there is a BR mode. If there was I think they would've made a bigger deal about it. So far it seems like standard Campaign, Multiplayer and Spec Ops

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Sounds like it is slower than your typical COD and no mini map unless you get it from a killstreak. Don't like the sound of that tbh. A slower game feel wouldn't be too bad but you add in no mini map to it and it will become a camp fest. I hope they change their mind on this.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Yeah I definitely don't like the no mini map idea. If you're on a bad a team the opposing team could just UAV spam and dominate the game. Obviously we'll wait and see how it goes in the beta, but I do hope they change that.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Yeah I definitely don't like the no mini map idea. If you're on a bad a team the opposing team could just UAV spam and dominate the game. Obviously we'll wait and see how it goes in the beta, but I do hope they change that.
That doesn't really make sense. If your team isn't good enough to even get killstreaks of 3, than the other team has been destroying your team regardless of them getting UAVs or not.

Reactions: tacogeoff

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I'm withholding judgement until actual multiplayer presentation gameplay is shown.. not some theatrical "reveal" trailers..

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I'm withholding judgement until actual multiplayer presentation gameplay is shown.. not some theatrical "reveal" trailers..
there's tons of videos of multiplayer gameplay, although they don't have all the features that are expected at launch.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
That doesn't really make sense. If your team isn't good enough to even get killstreaks of 3, than the other team has been destroying your team regardless of them getting UAVs or not.

I stand by what I said. Especially since there's reports that there will be no killstreak wrapping in this one.
Modern Warfare Killstreaks Won't Be Wrapped in a Single Life, Says Dev

Whatever anyways. I think they'll eventually cave in on the mini map idea after the beta is done.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
there's tons of videos of multiplayer gameplay, although they don't have all the features that are expected at launch.
true, after going out and looking for them I came across some actual multiplayer gameplay

looks good.. though I can't say I'm liking the idea of no mini map..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad