GDT: Calgary @ Vegas: Viva Rock Vegas 2:00MT SN360 and SNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Just brutal, just brutal.. Your season is on the line and this is what we get.

To be fair, the Flames aren’t playing bad. I refer to @Anglesmith post last game. The Flames are playing the system perfectly and not getting the results. The conclusion is, the system is flawed.

Again the game isn’t won on a sheet of paper, you need to do actually coaching.
This to a tee. We’re actually looking decent, it’s too bad that our shoot at all costs system isn’t working.

And that’s game. 4-0

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Because the puck was down low. If you're standing up, you're a lot more susceptible to bank shots because there is so much of the goal line that is unprotected, so when the puck is down low, goalies will often put a leg down. If Karlsson didn't one-time that, Smith probably stands back up to a crouch.

The puck was in a scrum behind the net, and he was down on his knees, never did get up when the puck got passed out.
Thanks for your explanation, I'm sure I'm wrong on my thinking. Just frustrated.
Woohoo Karlsson with a hat trick, hoping he gets 4 or 5.
4-0 lol. Wow. f*** this team.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Vegas got a better 1C through an expansion draft than we've had since the days of Gilmour and Nieuendyk.

I mean we still have Bennett who will explode into that player for Seattle after the next expansion draft, but it still sucks.

Jags68

Oct 16, 2017
Any bets on how many more players get hat tricks on Flames by seasons end?

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
GAME OFF!

iu

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
It was a good pinch that could've created a chance, but Schmidt reacted quicker before Gaudreau or Monahan even knew where the puck was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad