GDT: Calgary @ Vegas: Viva Rock Vegas 2:00MT SN360 and SNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I think if we can get a shooter, especially one with his right hand lower on the stick, we should definitely pursue it.

For sure, adding I’m okay with. I am just not sure we should move Bennett or Brodie, depending on the deal.

On the mainboard I suggested:

Ferland, Brodie, Dube for Simmonds and Gudas.

I would do this.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Smith **** blocking Rittich any playing time and playing like a sieve is ridiculous.

The Red Mile

Dec 18, 2013
Northern B.C.
Flames must have a bet on who can hit Fluery right on the middle of his chest the most. I cannot watch this shit show anymore. My daughter who plays female peewee has more urgency to score then these clowns do right now.

Beavski24

Aug 10, 2012
Calgary
For sure, adding I’m okay with. I am just not sure we should move Bennett or Brodie, depending on the deal.

I would do this.

You are never getting Simmonds for that . Brodie sucks ferland is a 2nd liner . Valamaki and a 1st for simmonds

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I want to have just one team in Calgary where we're all about scoring. Couldn't give a shit if every game is 10-8.

Let's be the first team with 4 forwards and 1 D man.

Reactions: Karri Ramone

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

I would do this.
I'd agree with that. I don't think this team is in a position to do any subtraction. Other than perhaps moving a RHD to make way for a prospect. A new coach can make players look like totally new players. Look at the voodoo John Stevens performed on Dustin Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad