GDT: Calgary Flames at Phoenix Coyotes Oct. 22

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I hate Verns, never got the hype, it would probably still be above Papa Johns and Panago though.. I like Family Pizza the best, would take my mothers homemade over any pizza though..

On game topic, don't like how PHX makes us play

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
In Millrise?

Agreed about Papa John's. But they're still better than Panago.

Panago's pizza is pretty gross in general. I think they're only slightly better than Pizza Hut, which I think is the grossest of the big chains.

Pheonix seats don't look so bare.

That's cause they're probably filled by Calgarians! Seriously, I was in Phoenix last year for a Flames game and close to 3/4s of the stadium was filled with people from Calgary. I was chatting up with the person next to me and she said the week before it was the same deal but with people from Vancouver when the Canucks were playing there.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I hate Verns, never got the hype, it would probably still be above Papa Johns and Panago though.. I like Family Pizza the best, would take my mothers homemade over any pizza though..

On game topic, don't like how PHX makes us play

I do think we look kind of dangerous when we get the puck down low. It's only going to take one bounce.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
:(

eating-pizza_1280.gif

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Damn Joey, you just had to get your body in front of that.. Boo urns on that goal all around

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
With the lackluster offense I think we're done here. Mac is not playing well, the goal wasn't his fault but he's not going to steal this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad